The most underrated movies...

Snowfist

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I just went to rewatch Body of Lies when I saw it's Rotten Tomatoes rating. It's a film I would rank in my top 30...yet it got absolutely wrecked by critics and audiences alike.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/10009225-body_of_lies/

Do you know of any movies like that?

Why do you like them and why do you think they got a bad review?

siege.jpg

Being made prior to 9/11 I think maybe it seemed far fetched. Seeing it after only makes it eerily prophetic in many ways.

alien 3
machurian canidate remake
solaris remake
joe dirt
two jakes
oceans 12

Last edited:
13% on Rotten Tomatoes.

100% in my book.

Alien 3 definitely. Especially the director cut.

I don't know if it necessarily is what you're talking about because it did get very good reviews but Jackie Brown is definitely overlooked. It's sandwiched between Pulp Fiction and Kill Bill in Tarantino's filmography so it's understandable but Jackie is great in its own right.

Last edited:
Donnie brasco-one if my abortive mob films but almost never gets mentioned.

Caveman. It was just one of those childhood movies that I liked. I recall one Saturday back in the early 90's, either '90 or '91, Caveman was on followed by Die Hard. How about that for a Saturday morning lineup.

Caveman. It was just one of those childhood movies that I liked. I recall one Saturday back in the early 90's, either '90 or '91, Caveman was on followed by Die Hard. How about that for a Saturday morning lineup.
I'll one up you with encino man

These reviewers over at rottentomato must on a pot because encino man was a solid film.

Back