THE most perfectly executed spinning heel kick knock out you’ve ever seen (GIFS preferred boiz)

UFC53-louiseau-mccarthy-2.gif

Nice to see the Crow as the first responce, Canada's first UFC title challenger if I recall correctly but Barbossa Etim is the first thing I thought of.

Loiseau's spinning heel kicks to the body were beautiful though.

Fuck human kicks , these savages are number one

tenor.gif
Legit my all time biggest fear getting kicked by one of those hoofers. Question. What would you rather fight? 100 duck sized horses or 1 horse sized duck?

Crazy really to think you must wear gloves for a fight, yet you can full force spinning heel kick someone directly in the temple, kinda f*cked really, I luv it
The gloves are to protect your hands not the guys face

Legit my all time biggest fear getting kicked by one of those hoofers. Question. What would you rather fight? 100 duck sized horses or 1 horse sized duck?
100 duck size horses , can you imagine the sheer weridness of seeing a horse sized duck.

100 duck size horses , can you imagine the sheer weridness of seeing a horse sized duck.
That was my answer. I mean you can just kick the little f*ckers away whereas imagine the size of a horse sized duck, imagine the size of the c*nts beak, mfer would swallow yo ass whole with 0 hesitation then move onto his next meal, nightmare fuel I tell ya

Funnily enough I am aware of this now seeing as you’re the 467 guy to inform me, thanks, however, call me baby
467? Now you’re just over exaggerating. I will call you half squat not baby

Stefan Leko took a nasty one in K-1 but I forgot from whom.

Badr I think.

Edit. My bad it was posted. That and Peter Graham’s rolling thunder had me thinking a mortician was in order.
Defo look like he killed Hari
Smashed his jaw to pieces iirc

That was my answer. I mean you can just kick the little f*ckers away whereas imagine the size of a horse sized duck, imagine the size of the c*nts beak, mfer would swallow yo ass whole with 0 hesitation then move onto his next meal, nightmare fuel I tell ya
Don't know why they ain't made a horror movie of horse sized ducks yet , shit would be unreal .

So come on guys what’s it gonna be? Would you rather fight 100 duck sized horses or 1 horse sized duck? I’m here asking the REAL questions okay.
Te duck sized horses all day!
Giant duck that can fly and swim with a fuck off massive beak! Fuck that.
Horses are flighty even now!

Back