The most pathetic advertisement I have ever seen.. EVER.. relates to the UFC and the next RDA victim

Almost didn't make it through "Connor" in the title but I'm glad I did.

Just read this on FB today, but it had a different "journalist" at the end.

I stopped the moment they called McGregor one of the best quarterbacks.

Lol, so much fake. Click bait looking ESPN shite. Hate this shit. I remember there was some NFL "articles/adverts" by this same spam, annoying as fuck.

This is terrible. ...

There's Something Strange About Connor McGregor's 'Furious' HGH Denial
It's not a complete denial.

Senior Staff Writer Ryan Hasman

There is no doubt that Connor McGregor will go down as one of the best quarterbacks to ever play the game,but many critics believe his use of Alpha Fuel and Alpha Cut will jeopardize his legacy. The reason the UFC is pushing to ban the two supplements for two simple reasons.

Golden Jerry; golden!

they even fabricated facebook profiles to comment on the article!

fCUK EVERYHTIN

This is terrible but if you fall for it, too bad for you.

Conor should sue the shit out of "Bio muscle". That's blatant use of his likeness. SMFH.

they even fabricated facebook profiles to comment on the article!
They even put a token black guy among them. Pro.

Probably I'm a bit older than most of you folks. but this combo worked for me too! LOL! I can't say anything more exciting.Thanks for your inspirations!

cXAE4Aq.jpg

In my industry it's called a Farticle (fake article). It's actually illegal but the FTC only goes after the heavy hitters who make millions a year doing it.

Based on how much traffic he's getting I'd say he's making well over 500k/year

xUfGiYT.png

klZOvra.png

Last edited:
This is terrible. I'm going to save everyone else from having to click on this garbage and not give the horrible writer the satisfaction of having several more clicks on this nonsense. Here. This guy says he's ESPN? I sincerely doubt it. Should be punished for misrepresentation if he's not an ESPN guy.
This is copied and pasted directly so the spelling, bad punctuation, and spacing is all on him.

I want to do this to the author of this "article":
gifs_05.gif

There's Something Strange About Connor McGregor's 'Furious' HGH Denial
It's not a complete denial.

(ESPN) -- UFC's Connor McGregor gave a confusing response Sunday when pressed to explain allegations that a clinic sent UFC-banned performance-enhancing drugs to his house, first calling the reports "complete trash" and then stating the only substance he ever took after his 2011 surgery was a supplement called Alpha Fuel. The problem with his response? It's not a complete denial.

While denying using HGH, he's admitting to using a supplement that the UFC is considering adding to the list of prohibited substances starting next year.

There is no doubt that Connor McGregor will go down as one of the best quarterbacks to ever play the game,but many critics believe his use of Alpha Fuel and Alpha Cut will jeopardize his legacy. The reason the UFC is pushing to ban the two supplements for two simple reasons.

1. This combo has been clinically proven to boost muscle growth rate by an average of a 150%! This would make an aging athlete like Connor McGregor stronger than UFC players currently in their prime!

2. These supplements do not have to be used in conjunction with a gym. So whether players train or not, they will put on strength. This UFC believes this will plague the league with more career-ending injuries.

Every since Connor McGregor's response went viral, ESPN has received thousands of emails from our readers asking about Alpha Fuel and Alpha Cut. In an attempt to answer our reader's questions and to discover just how much Alpha Fuel and Alpha Cut has benefited Connor McGregor we decided to test it ourselves in an exclusive ESPN case study!

This wouldn't be the first muscle building system we put to the test. Over the years ESPN has evaluated numerous celebrity workout programs and diets and all too frequent the results are just shy of being painfully disappointing or require dramatic changes in both a person's lifestyle and diet to see any real changes. As we began researchingAlpha Fuel and Alpha Cut we were shocked to discover countless success stories reported by real individuals from all over the world. It gets even better, there was even a clinical case study performed on both Alpha Fuel andAlpha Cut that proved the following:

Alpha Fuel has been clinically proven to:

1. Boost testosterone production by over 65%
  2. Boost Energy Levels and Endurance by 52%
  3. Reduce Muscle repair time by over 40%
Alpha Cut has been clinically proven to:
  1. Increase the speed of Metabolism by 70%
  2. Tone Muscle Appearance without jeopardizing Muscle Mass!
  3. Surpress the Appetite, while providing nutrion to muscles.
  4. Provides a Thermogenic like effect that burns body fat
PUTTING THE METHOD TO THE TEST
For the ESPN Test, a free bottle of Alpha Fuel & Alpha Cut were delivered in a few days and only charged us for shipping. Alpha Fuel is one of the most concentrated and purest products on the market. It was our shared opinion that this would give me the most accurate results for my test. Below you can see my results and read about them.

My Results - I lost 14 pounds of body fat and gained 16 back in pure muscle in just one month using theAlpha Fuel Method - Ryan (ESPN)

1. Take two Alpha Fuel pills in the morning
  2. Take two Alpha Cut pills in the evening
WEEK ONE
One week after starting I was surprised at the dramatic results. My energy level was up, and I wasn't even hungry. A welcomed side effect of the Alpha Fuel diet is its power to curb the appetite.

Best of all, I didn’t even change anything about my daily routine. On Day 7, I got on the scale and couldn’t believe my eyes. I had lost 2 pounds. But I still wasn’t convinced, since they say you lose a lot of water weight at the beginning of any diet. I wanted to wait and see the results in the upcoming weeks.

WEEK THREE
After 3 weeks, all my doubts and skepticism had absolutely vanished! I am down, from a 40 to a 36 pant sizes after losing another 6 pounds. And I still have a ton of energy. Quite often, around the third week of other diets, you tend to run out of steam. But with the Alpha Fuel my energy levels don’t dip, instead they remain steady throughout the day.

WEEK FOUR
After the fourth week, my final results were shocking. I lost an unbelievable 14 pounds since starting the Alpha Fuel diet! Actually everyone at ESPN is kicking themselves for not having volunteered to be the guinea pig. Using the Alpha Fuel in week 4, I lost an additional 2 pounds.

Conclusion: While it's not for certain how much Connor McGregor will be affected if the UFC bans Alpha Fueland Alpha Cut. We can say the results are real. After conducting our own personal study we are pleased to see that people really are finding success with it (myself included). And you have nothing to lose. To order your free trial bottle, follow the links I have provided and know that you are getting a quality product that works; no strings attached!

Ryan Hasman

Bumping to warn of a new one going around FB.

Not gonna link the article so if you see this headline:

UFC Takes The Easy Way Out By Accusing Jon "Bones" Jones Of “Using” a New Form Of HGH. Should It Be Banned?

With a picture of Jones crying.

Here's the article, literally word for word with Jones name replacing Conors from Jeicex post. Lol.

461777879.jpg

(ESPN) -- Jon "Bones" Jones gave a confusing response Sunday when pressed to explain allegations that a clinic sent UFC-banned performance-enhancing drugs to his house, first calling the reports "complete trash" and then stating the only substance he ever took after his injury was a supplement called X Alpha. The problem with his response? It's not a complete denial.

While denying using HGH, he's admitting to using a supplement that the UFC is considering adding to the list of prohibited substances starting next year.

sc2.jpg

There is no doubt that Jon "Bones" Jones will go down as one of the best fighters to ever enter the squared circle,but many critics believe his use of X Alpha and Nitro Force Booster will jeopardize his legacy. The reason the UFC is pushing to ban the two supplements for two simple reasons.

1. This combo has been clinically proven to boost muscle growth rate by an average of a 150%! This would make an aging athlete like Jon "Bones" Jones stronger than UFC players currently in their prime!

2. These supplements do not have to be used in conjunction with a gym. So whether players train or not, they will put on strength. This UFC believes this will plague the league with more career-ending injuries.

sc3.jpg

Every since Jon "Bones" Jones's response went viral, ESPN has received thousands of emails from our readers asking about X Alpha and Nitro Force Booster. In an attempt to answer our reader's questions and to discover just how much X Alpha and Nitro Force Booster has benefited Jon "Bones" Jones we decided to test it ourselves in an exclusive ESPN case study!

This wouldn't be the first muscle building system we put to the test. Over the years ESPN has evaluated numerous celebrity workout programs and diets and all too frequent the results are just shy of being painfully disappointing or require dramatic changes in both a person's lifestyle and diet to see any real changes. As we began researching X Alpha and Nitro Force Booster we were shocked to discover countless success stories reported by real individuals from all over the world. It gets even better, there was even a clinical case study performed on both X Alpha andNitro Force Booster that proved the following:

X Alpha has been clinically proven to:
  1. Boost testosterone production by over 65%
  2. Boost Energy Levels and Endurance by 52%
  3. Reduce Muscle repair time by over 40%
Nitro Force Booster has been clinically proven to:
  1. Increase the speed of Metabolism by 70%
  2. Tone Muscle Appearance without jeopardizing Muscle Mass!
  3. Surpress the Appetite, while providing nutrion to muscles.
  4. Provides a Thermogenic like effect that burns body fat
PUTTING THE METHOD TO THE TEST
For the ESPN Test, a free bottle of X Alpha & Nitro Force Booster were delivered in a few days and only charged us for shipping. X Alpha is one of the most concentrated and purest products on the market. It was our shared opinion that this would give me the most accurate results for my test. Below you can see my results and read about them.

beforeandafter.jpg

My Results - I lost 14 pounds of body fat and gained 16 back in pure muscle in just one month using the X Alpha Method - Ryan (ESPN)

1. Take two X Alpha pills in the morning
  2. Take two Nitro Force Booster pills in the evening
WEEK ONE
One week after starting I was surprised at the dramatic results. My energy level was up, and I wasn't even hungry. A welcomed side effect of the X Alpha diet is its power to curb the appetite.

Best of all, I didn’t even change anything about my daily routine. On Day 7, I got on the scale and couldn’t believe my eyes. I had lost 2 pounds. But I still wasn’t convinced, since they say you lose a lot of water weight at the beginning of any diet. I wanted to wait and see the results in the upcoming weeks.

WEEK THREE
After 3 weeks, all my doubts and skepticism had absolutely vanished! I am down, from a 40 to a 36 pant sizes after losing another 6 pounds. And I still have a ton of energy. Quite often, around the third week of other diets, you tend to run out of steam. But with the X Alpha my energy levels don’t dip, instead they remain steady throughout the day.

WEEK FOUR
After the fourth week, my final results were shocking. I lost an unbelievable 14 pounds since starting the X Alphadiet! Actually everyone at ESPN is kicking themselves for not having volunteered to be the guinea pig. Using the X Alpha in week 4, I lost an additional 2 pounds.

Conclusion: While it's not for certain how much Jon "Bones" Jones will be affected if the UFC bans X Alpha andNitro Force Booster. We can say the results are real. After conducting our own personal study we are pleased to see that people really are finding success with it (myself included). And you have nothing to lose. To order your free trial bottle, follow the links I have provided and know that you are getting a quality product that works; no strings attached!

Ryan Hasman

OK the site doesn't even load, me thinks its phising or spam ads.

It actually looks like a legit article at first glance. Until I noticed every time the supplements were mentioned they were links.

Back