The Most Interesting Man in the Mayberry

Well whatever you and Gabrielle Gonzaga here are doing, stop it. You're making some of us feel uncomfortable and giving others confused boners
Gotttentriggeredto.

It was a great simulation. Marriage also gives confusing boners with diminishing returns.

When luck stops him at the door, he climbs in through the window.

He's not afraid to show his feminine side, even if he had one.

He once had an awkward moment, just to see how it felt.

He can speak German, in Russian.

There's no escaping his presence in the Mayberry, so I've decided to embrace him. @Kardashians is the Most Interesting Man in the Mayberry.

He doesn't always pretend to be a girl, but when he does, he goes "tee hee"

Why don't you make a pole?

Is it ironic that you made this call out thread, but Kardashians is actually more popular here than you are?

When luck stops him at the door, he climbs in through the window.

He's not afraid to show his feminine side, even if he had one.

He once had an awkward moment, just to see how it felt.

He can speak German, in Russian.

There's no escaping his presence in the Mayberry, so I've decided to embrace him. @Kardashians is the Most Interesting Man in the Mayberry.

He doesn't always pretend to be a girl, but when he does, he goes "tee hee"

Player hating aside I disapprove of this post

Is it ironic that you made this call out thread, but Kardashians is actually more popular here than you are?
People don't usually call out persons less popular than they are

Just think of me as Bigfoot Silva and Kardashians as Travis Browne (literally)

This is a call out thread?

It can't be. There's no juicy drama here to play out. This is awful! Sherdog standards are awful!!!

This is a call out thread?

It can't be. There's no juicy drama here to play out. This is awful! Sherdog standards are awful!!!

Tbf I think your affable demeanor prevented a true OT style thread.

Tbf I think your affable demeanor prevented a true OT style thread.
Lol tru.

Though where I come from when you make a call out thread it's bc you have juicy as hell shit to release! Like a big secret and proof. And/or screencaps that'll fukk the person up, or awful pics! Then drama rolls for ten pages as things get juicier lol.

This is just silly.

Or a poll, even

blast-damage-resulting-from-overpressure-1-638.jpg

ha, I actually talk to her outside of Sherdog.. She is a girl... She maybe the only girl on here, cant confirm the others... (all three of them)

How disappointed were you when you found that out?

One of the mods once said Kardashians is a 55 year old Korean man. Now it's entirely possible that they were joking, likely even. However, that is now how I view Kardashians. I can't help it.

Exposed.

FOREIGN201510221623000591946304510.jpg

SevenSamurai or whatever was the GOAT most interesting poster IMO, I'm still not sure if he was famous or not. Haven't seen him in awhile though, hope he's ok.

I told you all before that she's a chick, but does anyone believe me? noooooooo
I dont want to sound judgmental but its probably not that convincing if you vouch for her based on account that you have 10 posts. Its kind of weird she would choose you to confide her identity but whatever. Kardashians is a lovely personality here and her gender has never mattered to me.

I dont want to sound judgmental but its probably not that convincing if you vouch for her based on account that you have 10 posts. Its kind of weird she would choose you to confide her identity but whatever. Kardashians is a lovely personality here and her gender has never mattered to me.

I know. It's really just a joke between the two of us. I know her from another website. Been probably a decade now. Something crazy like that.

Back