The Most Interesting Man in the Mayberry

I don't think I feel comfortable in this thread anymore

Typical.
Don't go look at what I let, or rather, induced, the dog to do to your wedding dress.
I never liked that dress anyways. Reminds me of you. What the dog did is just representation of my feelings toward you.

I told you all before that she's a chick, but does anyone believe me? noooooooo

I never liked that dress anyways. Reminds me of you. What the dog did is just representation of my feelings toward you.
Always the last word, right?
Always with the smart comments.
I swear some night I'm coming home stinking of bourbon and perfume, and you're gonna be mad about something real for once!

Always the last word, right?
Always with the smart comments.
I swear some night I'm coming home stinking of bourbon and perfume, and you're gonna be mad about something real for once!
Ill only feel bad for that poor other woman. Having to be with you . . . Bleck. I'll send her a condolences card.

The berry is more interesting than we probably acknowledge. Everything from highly successful businessmen to men who haven't worked consistently their entire lives who've been brought together over a life time of interest in the martial arts. We have people from all over the world who value women of all varieties. Makes the average audience seem quite mundane.

The berry is more interesting than we probably acknowledge. Everything from highly successful businessmen to men who haven't worked consistently their entire lives who've been brought together over a life time of interest in the martial arts. We have people from all over the world who value women of all varieties. Makes the average audience seem quite mundane.
I like to wonder about the different types of people that are probably here. Then worry too. There's def gotta be some shitty people on here. I don't mean annoying or whatever. But people that legit do bad things. So then I stop thinking about it x:

That's "flirtiing"?
It's more of a Mayberry Marriage Simulator.
The opposite of flirting tbh
Well whatever you and Gabrielle Gonzaga here are doing, stop it. You're making some of us feel uncomfortable and giving others confused boners

Back