Opinion The Most Important Issue Facing Us

The biggest threat is global communism.

ESG (social credit for business)
Social credit for everyone (this is coming)
Great Reset/WEF
Groomer schools using queer/trans theory and critical race theory to break and destabilize children and estrange them from themselves, their families, their cultures, and traditions so they can one day become "Red Guard" revolutionaries

The whole thing is a top-down bottom-up approach. Push fascism from the top down using ESG/social credit while creating a generation of brainwashed people into wanting it.

Last edited:
That’s kind of where I was going. There really is no “us”. We’re so divided politically in this country (and even in GA) that my answer to that question would be there is no us. We hate each other based on our political affiliation. That’s the #1 issue facing us - we’re too divided to get anything done.

Personally I don't blame us as much as I blame congress...i don't think we're as divided as much as its portrayed. Congress needs that division to keep robbing us blind. The media reinforces the idea because their parent companies are robbing us blind through congress as well

Perhaps it's the two political parties who are pushing their shitty agendas on the Country and filling all of you rubes with a bunch of lies and bullshit whilst padding their pockets and doing absolutely nothing of value for the people they are sworn to serve.

The far left and far right are in a petty high school fight and the general public get to suffer and pay for it all.

It's time to drain the entire fucking swamp of every one of these dinosaurs and make some genuine change for the good of the people.

Mainstream acceptance of feeding on Children is not a good thing.

The biggest threat is global communism.

ESG (social credit for business)
Social credit for everyone (this is coming)
Great Reset/WEF
Groomer schools using queer/trans theory and critical race theory to break and destabilize children and estrange them from themselves, their families, their cultures, and traditions so they can one day become "Red Guard" revolutionaries

The whole thing is a top-down bottom-up approach. Push fascism from the top down using ESG/social credit while creating a generation of brainwashed people into wanting it.

My brown, value heavy portfolio full of fossil fuel and finance welcomes ESG funds separating me from dogshit environmental and small cap growth stocks. More ESG please.

There is academic evidence that current real estate and stock prices already factor in current information about climate change. Green stocks are a gamble that we don't know what is going to happen, and a hedge against surprise climate risk. Bet it doesn't pay off. Right now people are paying a premium for stocks that makes them feel good, and since I don't buy that shit, it is fine with me.

It has got to be CRT. If people find out about the atrocities committed against poc by this country they might want those wrongs rectified. We can’t have that happen.

Yea because that is all CRT is limited to. Man you’re dishonest

@Gutter Chris
My mum was the best, she was deeply Christian and was so polite about her beliefs they would just quit. It then got to the stage where she could see them coming and let my step-dad answer the door. Her favourite game was having cream carpet so they couldn't come in.
Cream carpet? Love the alliteration but why would that stop them?

This thread is actually a great tool to filter out the partisan hacks. On one side you have the bi partisan real issues like climate change, education and nuclear war. On the other side you have CRT, woke, WEF and other partisan bullshit.

I applaud the TS.

Back