Media The most important day in UFC history has just been posted to Youtube

images

WideBelatedEmu.gif

CrazyFrankAppaloosa-max-1mb.gif

Brimage faced a future BW champ, a future FW champ, and a future LW champ in his UFC run.

He also got matched up with a few other prospects with hype like Hettes and Jimmie Rivera.

For his lack of experience, he really had stiff competition both in hindsight and at the time(I think he was often a big underdog odds-wise).

<TheWire1>Can we please get this Conor back

Remember a while back and Joe B said that he could KO Bisping, and a bunch of Sherdoggers went for it?

What a time to be alive.
or when anyone has ever picked rousey, cyborg or nunes over a male UFC fighter

GettyImages-285891.jpg

Actually it is this..
i'm not conor hugger but after this day...griffen/bonner saved the UFC and devoid of GSP/Chuck/Tito//Randy/Ronda/Brock and aging Silva/Penn/Whoever else they kept running out there Conor was a Godsend

images

WideBelatedEmu.gif

CrazyFrankAppaloosa-max-1mb.gif

Brimage faced a future BW champ, a future FW champ, and a future LW champ in his UFC run.

He also got matched up with a few other prospects with hype like Hettes and Jimmie Rivera.

For his lack of experience, he really had stiff competition both in hindsight and at the time(I think he was often a big underdog odds-wise).

can we have that version of necktats back? or the current version but against guys like brimage?

Barely recognize him without the dumbass tattoos

Back