Media The most important day in UFC history has just been posted to Youtube

Yoel Romero doesn't get KTFO in 1.20...

That's Bob Sapp.
Wait, maybe it's...

giphy.gif

Nah, it's not him, nope, for sure no.

I missed this live and had no clue who Conor was. I remember going into these forums and there were quite a few threads about this fight. I thought it was weird that so many ppl were talking about some under card fight. Skip to now and the guys about the biggest thing in sports.

Marcus Brimage wasn't that good and honestly... 5 foot 4? Damn

images

WideBelatedEmu.gif

CrazyFrankAppaloosa-max-1mb.gif

Brimage faced a future BW champ, a future FW champ, and a future LW champ in his UFC run.

He also got matched up with a few other prospects with hype like Hettes and Jimmie Rivera.

For his lack of experience, he really had stiff competition both in hindsight and at the time(I think he was often a big underdog odds-wise).

I don't know why he wore that scouter. Brimage was more like a Saibaman

That's a misprint, Brimmage is actually 6'4 not 5'4. Straight killer.

images

WideBelatedEmu.gif

CrazyFrankAppaloosa-max-1mb.gif

Brimage faced a future BW champ, a future FW champ, and a future LW champ in his UFC run.

He also got matched up with a few other prospects with hype like Hettes and Jimmie Rivera.

For his lack of experience, he really had stiff competition both in hindsight and at the time(I think he was often a big underdog odds-wise).

I was just gonna say the same thing, Brimage had a pretty rough ufc run

I just realized who Conor McGregor reminds me of... Anthony Rumble Johnson.

Both have a history of crazy weight cuts to have a size advantage over smaller competition

Both have multiple submission losses (Rumble has 5 via rear naked choke, Conor has 4 vs. various holds)

Both are known to have cardio issues later in fights

And both are known to quit or fold when up against an opponent they can't wipe out early.

tkCCn24.jpg

I think you meant to post this

This amazing day blessed us with these gem:

CIw4K31WcAAc3GW.0.0.jpg

Anderson_Aldo.jpg

9o2JyN46-600x338.jpg

Seems like a shoop, gets me every time.
Like who pays for this shit, shows how much they cared about the "sport". Remember they only had black and white clothing, accept the champ could wear gold? Fuck I would have loved to be in that board room when that was decided, just to laugh in their faces and get kicked out.
<36>

Back