Social The most glamorous/least stressful delivery truck lifestyle ever?

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
This has to be staged on some way. There is no way a girl this hot can work as a delivery girl under exactly the schedule presented. Can anyone who has lived in Japan confirm if this is true?

I wanna marry this girl btw.

15min...

Aint got time for that

This has to be staged on some way. There is no way a girl this hot can work as a delivery girl under exactly the schedule presented. Can anyone who has lived in Japan confirm if this is true?

Saw this weeks ago.

Not staged. Paolo usually has his/her wife's friends for vids such as this. The episode with the toyota girl is Paolo's sister in law.

The delivery girl is bae.

She’s cute but not so hot that she can’t have a normal job.

Japanese lot lizards?

Disappointed it wasn't a robot chick. Get your shit together japan.

Meanwhile halfway around the world, your balls would shrink from the cold and ascend due to fear of death.

Meanwhile halfway around the world, your balls would shrink from the cold and ascend due to fear of death.

Do any of them ever go in the water?

Whenever I see that show it's the same, them talking all Billy big balls and no banana.

Edit:"It doesn't take long for the show to be fake. One of the biggest things that aren't real on Ice Road Truckers is the opening sequence of a truck falling through the ice. According to a Toronto Star article, the TV truck was actually a one-sixth scale model “being pulled through a snowy scene that’s made from sugar and shaved ice" which was done by "some of Hollywood’s greatest special effects masters. After all, transport trucks don’t crash through the ice anymore.”

Last edited:

According to you, this girl is too cute to have a job and you want to marry her ... you sound like a thirsty beta male provider, here. No offense.

According to you, this girl is too cute to have a job and you want to marry her ... you sound like a thirsty beta male provider, here. No offense.

Actually, I said she's too hot to have a blue collar job. I suspected the vid was staged and the girl was a model/actress. I deserve nothing less.

Last edited:
I would deliver my package to her loading dock.

[<cena1}

Different culture, hard to judge. I'd wife her.

Bump. This is exactly what I imagine a Manga artist looks and lives like.

Do any of them ever go in the water?

Whenever I see that show it's the same, them talking all Billy big balls and no banana.

Edit:"It doesn't take long for the show to be fake. One of the biggest things that aren't real on Ice Road Truckers is the opening sequence of a truck falling through the ice. According to a Toronto Star article, the TV truck was actually a one-sixth scale model “being pulled through a snowy scene that’s made from sugar and shaved ice" which was done by "some of Hollywood’s greatest special effects masters. After all, transport trucks don’t crash through the ice anymore.”

I always thought that show was bs

Guys in here drive in similar conditions and no one complains or gives a fuck

The difference being the Japanese have some kind of respect for blue collar work were as in the west its a race to the bottom with employment standards.

Back