The most famous person you've ever met?

Damn. Sir Paul? That wins the thread.
I used to give his daughter tennis lessons in the Hamptons. I saw Bill Clinton at a bar there boozing it up with Martina Hingis too.

Met and hung with most of the 1969 Mets.....Willie Mays, and the gang. Met Joe DiMaggio...Mary Tyler Moore...Milton Berle, Ed Koch and few others...

Only hockey fans will get this one.

Tiger Williams once threatened to knock me out in the men’s room at a Hooters.

Do i have to actually meet them? Mel Gibson came to a premier screening at my movie theater for some movie (signs?) in like 2000 and i never saw him but he was up in the projection booth watching

LOL - my buddy bumped into Wendel Clark by accident at Crocodile Rock in Toronto and Wendel gave him the don't fuck with me stare.

It was pretty funny, my buddy was a fighter. Good thing he has a sense of humor and laughed off the stare.

On that note I was at Lawrence subway stn on my way to exams while at UofT and this drunk guy was stuck in the subway doors of a northbound train with two complete skids laughing at him. This was at 11:30am. it was John Kordic. 18 months later he was dead.

No actors. Multiple fighters, athletes and some musicians. Biggest names probably being Shawn Michaels, Anderson Silva, Ric Flair, Aaron Lewis and the current lineup of Slayer.

Probably Sasha Grey. I was in downtown Los Angeles for Jury Duty and went to the Museum of Contemporary Art during the lunch break. Told her I was a fan of her voice work in Saint's Row The Third, but no doubt she didn't buy my bullshit, even though I'm sure she certainly wouldn't have preferred I say "loved you in all the multiple blastings you've taken". BTW, her hiney is incredible; an absolute work of art that looked much better than in her films. It was def in the right place.

But maybe Charlotte Rae is more famous; met her in 5th grade during career day.

Her ass had always been on point. Makes me very jealous of her “co-workers”.

I interviewed fedor for a website. I knew weeks in advance that i would get the oppurtunity. It was the most nerve wracking experience of my life. I sat across from him at a table.I cant fucckin believe i got to do it. He was still undefeated at that time.

Most famous would be the dhali lama. Coordinated a speaking event for him and kicked it at their monk retreat for an afternoon. He gave me a blessed apple. Didn’t know what to do with it so I ate it.

Had thanksgiving with Keith David once.
Worked semi-closely brittany Spears for a couple weeks.

Met Ben Stiller in Jimmy Kimmel’s dressing rooms.

Took a pic with terry crews last fall.

Partied with Miley once.

Pete Davidson came in my buddies sneaker store the other week and I chatted him up for a minute.

Worked on Latoya Jackson’s

Did a segment with nick kroll.

Al Iaquinta starred in a sizzle reel I shot for two days.

Smoked weed with man vs food Adam Richmond.

Work in reality tv so every season I work with someone like Ellen, Little John, pretty random.

A shitload since i started going to ComicCons. My favorites have to be Jon Bernthal (super intense but a nice guy), Sebastian Stan (drunk off his ass outside my hotel but couldn't be any nicer), Hershel from the walking dead R.I.P, Elizabeth Henstridge (from Agents of Shield), too many to count.

I've had one or two come to Jesus moments no humblebrag.

that foot tap thing in the stall doesn't fly with straight hockey players.

Ok I am excluding casual meetings (quick hello or handshake) or autograph sessions.

19504852.jpg-r_1280_720-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx.jpg

Peter Mensah

Hung with him in a bar in Toronto when we invited him to join our group and table Bottle Service.

s-l300.jpg
220px-Daniel_Negreanu_2007.jpg

Had dinner and went out to a bar after for cocktails with Brett and Eric Lindros and Daniel Negreanu who are all buddies and grew up with a guy I used to do business with.

Nave regular dinners and outings with Ken Lakusta (on lef). Ex Canadian boxing champ who fought George Foreman and used to spar with Tyson.

1297353982495_ORIGINAL.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Got to hang with Matt Sundin and the entire Leafs team, spouses and girlfriends at one of Matt's annual Team and Invited guests only closed Christmas parties he would host for the team each year at a local bar.

Forgot about all the Buffalo Bills players we used to hang with at the Brass Rail Strip Club downtown Toronto. They used to love that place.

thurman-thomas-042416-getty-ftr_1d95o6ao7d6k81qufwl915f1hc.jpg

8992af95e3ce690060981dcf6155bdea.jpg

I bought both these guys lap dances. lol

Too many to name. Most of the time they’re excited about meeting me.

Back