The most famous person you've ever met?

Met Gary Numan a few times in his old recording studio.
Waved, smiled, and said hello to George Harrison once.[kinda like meeting him]

Met tons through work.

Fun story:

Working graveyard i got a call around 3am to fix someones wifi. It was David Spade. The dude sat there roasting me in his typical dry humor exactly like you see on tv.

"There are people that know what they're doing and then there's you"

"They dont put their best and brightest on the overnight do they?"

Haha shit like that. Couldn't tell if he was being cool as hell or a humongous asshole

Last edited:
My band got hired for a wedding in 2010, which we don’t do like ever. Anyway the groom was related to Dan Wilson, singer of Semisonic. They asked us to learn Closing Time so he could sing it with us. It was literally one of the greatest experiences in my life lmao.

And that’s about it idk I just haven’t met many famous people.

Do phone calls count?

I used to manage the Risk department for an online transaction processor in the gaming industry. There was an actress who loved poker who used to bounce checks all the time because she'd forget to top off the bank account she used exclusively for poker and I'd have to call her. She was a sweetheart and was always embarrassed, and she'd send a wire transfer for 50k on the spot.

She was the co-star for a popular sitcom back in the day and not going to lie, I had a huge crush on her. I've always been a sucker for a southern accent.

I'm not going to name her, and I've actually met people who were far more famous, but this was the most interaction I've had with an incredibly wealthy celebrity. She was a night owl, and it was an intimate feeling calling a beautiful star, waking her up in the middle of the day, and having her recognize my voice and apologize in that sleepy, sexy southern accent.

I don't live in LA, NY, or work in hosting/hospitality so odds of me running into someone famous are close to nothing.

Do phone calls count?

I used to manage the Risk department for an online transaction processor in the gaming industry. There was an actress who loved poker who used to bounce checks all the time because she'd forget to top off the bank account she used exclusively for poker and I'd have to call her. She was a sweetheart and was always embarrassed, and she'd send a wire transfer for 50k on the spot.

She was the co-star for a popular sitcom back in the day and not going to lie, I had a huge crush on her. I've always been a sucker for a southern accent.

I'm not going to name her, and I've actually met people who were far more famous, but this was the most interaction I've had with an incredibly wealthy celebrity. She was a night owl, and it was an intimate feeling calling a beautiful star, waking her up in the middle of the day, and having her recognize my voice and apologize in that sleepy, sexy southern accent.

ItqP.gif

Ricky Henderson, Heidi Klum (& Seal), Tony Bennett, Forest Whittiker. Those are the ones that come immediately to mind.

Played ping pong with Yves Montand when I was a kid. He knocked boots with every big named actress during his time.

I forgot Mario Andretti (was taking a piss at the next urinal at the Northwest lounge at the Detroit airport).

Last edited:
Steven Seagal after one of his concerts.

Bumped into ex-K.C.Chiefs Fullback Tony Richardson at a Home Depot late for an autograph signing.
He was going in; I was walking out looking at my receipt. Made eye contact and he was clearly in a hurry and didn’t want to be recognized. Saw the worn out dirty Tampa Bay hat on my head with this “aw fuck” kinda look as he jogged past.

was good friends with adam brody before he got uber famous

Macho Man Randy Savage and me from about 16 years ago, promoting his "Be a Man" CD.
I understand the guy on the left with the Raiders shirt is Crush, the big Hawaiian wrestler.

mmrs.jpg

Last edited:
The goat Tom brady. Was honored to meet Dan Henderson

I met @Revolver back in 2008 in Vegas. I delivered 12 bottles of Dom Pérignon to his hotel room. Said he needed it for his toilet. He refused to shit in plain water.

Back