The most famous person you've ever met?

I've met many, but the following were my favorites:

Former President Bill Clinton
Senator John McCain (RIP)
Sandra Bullock
R Lee Ermey (Gunny from Full Metal Jacket)

Fedor. Way smaller irl than you expect.

Fedor's the most famous person I've ever met and he was way bigger than I expected. People calling him a small heavyweight and shit. Dude made me look like Tinkerbell. dat manlet life. I tried to do the MMA douche thing and raise a fist but I was too scared to potentially raise it into his eyeline and insult him

Fedor's the most famous person I've ever met and he was way bigger than I expected. People calling him a small heavyweight and shit. Dude made me look like Tinkerbell. dat manlet life
the guy is wide as shit

Fedor's the most famous person I've ever met and he was way bigger than I expected. People calling him a small heavyweight and shit. Dude made me look like Tinkerbell. dat manlet life. I tried to do the MMA douche thing and raise a fist but I was too scared to potentially raise it into his eyeline and insult him

He was a head shorter than me and narrower and this was in my skinny college days.

I've met many, but the following were my favorites:

Former President Bill Clinton
Senator John McCain (RIP)
Sandra Bullock
R Lee Ermey (Gunny from Full Metal Jacket)
I also met Bill & Hillary Clinton as well as Al & Tipper Gore at a campaign rally in downtown Buffalo in 1992. Unfortunately, I couldn't get photos with either couple because the friend that I went with took off with my camera to get his own pics with them & then disappeared into the crowd making me miss my opportunity. For which I held a grudge for years.
But, at least I got to meet them & shake their hands.

Robert Plant
Mclovin from super bad
Mark Henry from the WWF
The band Cake
Afroman.
Snoopdog, Mary J Blige, and Courtney Love

That's about it for my encounters with really famous people. I guess Snoop tops the list.

It's either Doug Gilmour or Sarah McLachlan. Gilmour and Peter Zezel (RIP) were semi-regular customers at a store I worked at when I was in high school. Sarah, well, I almost ran over her BF with my mountain bike when I was on vacation out west. I almost crashed and just missed hitting him, then stopped to apologize and make sure everything was cool. That's when I noticed Sarah was there too so I ended up chatting with them for a while before finishing my ride.

Probably Bruce Springsteen.
He used to work out at a gym where I was a personal trainer. Good guy. Still lives in the area.

If you live in a big city in somewhere like CA or go popular places, you've probably seen too many to list. Danny Glover. Robin Williams. Lots of different politicians in the 1990s, including the Clintons. High ranking democratic politician was close family friend. Lot of people in the Gracie family, lot of old school bjj guys, handful of MMA fighters. Ran into Coleman in Krogers a couple years ago. Ran into Jason Newsted a couple weeks ago. Know two separate grammy artists. Met a third group through a mutual friend. Met a few old school WWF wrestlers before they were absorbed in from smaller organizations. Saw Jerry Lawler in a Hardees once. Met Sanjay Gupta in a restroom a few years ago. Lots of nationally known academics/doctors I've met.. saw Francis Collins at a small group meeting of less than probably a dozen people. Dated a girl who's a minor celebrity in Indonesia. Met and ate pizza with a girl on a soap opera when I lived in Central America. Met a singer from Singapore when I was in Taiwan and was an extra in a video he was filming. Was friends with a pro baseball player in Panama (which is hardly a big deal there). Aside from these, I've had a couple famous patients. They're all just people.

Last edited:
I met President Duterte at the airport. Well he is not yet a president during that time.

Robert Plant
Mclovin from super bad
Mark Henry from the WWF
The band Cake
Afroman.
Snoopdog, Mary J Blige, and Courtney Love

That's about it for my encounters with really famous people. I guess Snoop tops the list.

That's fucking awesome ha ha

I went to primary and high school with Gotye, knew him quite well, good dude, smart as fuck, seriously on another level.

Also met Bas Rutten in a hotel elevator, he was going to his room to sleep after flying to Melbourne all the way from Abu Dhabi. Dude looked wrecked, we had a brief chat, seemed cool but probably at his worst ha ha

That's fucking awesome ha ha

I went to primary and high school with Gotye, knew him quite well, good dude, smart as fuck, seriously on another level.

Also met Bas Rutten in a hotel elevator, he was going to his room to sleep after flying to Melbourne all the way from Abu Dhabi. Dude looked wrecked, we had a brief chat, seemed cool but probably at his worst ha ha
Yeah I used to run a little sub coffee shop in austin airport (abia). That's where I met all those guys apart from the musicians..

Not trying to show off or anything but I have actually met the chuckle brothers.

_102844397_000482083.jpg
Me too, and Wolf from gladiators. I’ve also met 2 4 times worlds strongest men Magnus ver magnusson and big Z

Yeah I used to run a little sub coffee shop in austin airport (abia). That's where I met all those guys apart from the musicians..

I've been to Austin, for less than 24 hours actually but what an awesome city fo sho.

I've also met Jeff Fenech and Lester Ellis, former Australian world boxing champs. Oh and Dan Kelly on an aeroplane, for a dad bod type he's quite intimidating (nice fella though).

Met Cain Velasquez and he didn't appear to be much taller than 5'9. Wide as a truck though.

Hendo looks like a regular dude. Reminded me of Wolverine. You wouldn't think he could kill everyone in an instant if he wanted to.

Agreed, it's a great movie, they only had a one night screening here so I went to watch it back in September or October and I bought it on blu ray when it came out. I love Wild at Heart, I need to rewatch it. My favourite is Lord of War.
leaving las vegas is my fav.

Back