The Most Expensive Car Ever Sold at Auction Is This 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO For $48.4 Million

bad seed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hroe40xywuqzjxjornpb.jpg

This smashes the previous record which was set by another 250 GTO (only 36 in existence) which sold for 38 million in 2014. However, it falls short of the all time most expensive car which was sold in a private transaction earlier this year. And that was a..you guessed it, yet another 250 GTO bought by the Weathertech ceo for SEVENTY MILLION DOLLARS.

105245869-IMG_0027.530x298.JPG

so if you've got a 250 GTO lying around, take good care of it and it may pay for your kid's college one day.

Honestly I'd rather have a Nissan Skyline R33 or 34.

Honestly I'd rather have a Nissan Skyline R33 or 34.

for me, i'd rather have an old-school bmw 7-series, like this:

astonishing-bmw-7-series-2000-cool-car-wallpapers.jpg

such a timeless look. love the rectangular, boxy look to it. the only thing this car needs, is to tint the windows a bit darker.

Sexy AF. What year is that
right there in the title dude.

and this list is a couple of years old, but you can see that cars from the late 50's to early 60's dominate the top of the chart.
screenshot55-55-55at55-556-559pm-png-list-of-most-sold-cars.png

right there in the title dude.

and this list is a couple of years old, but you can see that cars from the late 50's to early 60's dominate the top of the chart.
screenshot55-55-55at55-556-559pm-png-list-of-most-sold-cars.png

Sorry I'm drunk. Love the look of cars then. Sharp yet curvey.

only a diehard ricer would choose an r34 over the most coveted collectible car in the world.
<Oku02>

Lol @ ricer. I'm talking personal preference. Of course I'd choose the Ferrari for value reasons, but if value was the same I'd take a Skyline. I can drive that everyday without fear of someone ruining a 70 million dollar car. The Nissan was the car of my childhood with gran turismo.

my god, it looks and sounds orgasmic. What joy it must be to drive...

Lol @ ricer. I'm talking personal preference. Of course I'd choose the Ferrari for value reasons, but if value was the same I'd take a Skyline. I can drive that everyday without fear of someone ruining a 70 million dollar car. The Nissan was the car of my childhood with gran turismo.
I hear ya man. I have an acquaintance who imported the r33 when they turned legal and it got more attention than Ferraris and McLarens- mostly from teenage boys though. He rarely drives it anymore because the RHD is a pain in the ass.

for me, i'd rather have an old-school bmw 7-series, like this:

astonishing-bmw-7-series-2000-cool-car-wallpapers.jpg

such a timeless look. love the rectangular, boxy look to it. the only thing this car needs, is to tint the windows a bit darker.

Always loved that version.

I'd rather have something I wouldn't have to constantly worry about. It's a nice looking car though.

I was gonna buy it, but found out the piece of shit doesn't transform into a spaceship.

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

I hear ya man. I have an acquaintance who imported the r33 when they turned legal and it got more attention than Ferraris and McLarens- mostly from teenage boys though. He rarely drives it anymore because the RHD is a pain in the ass.
GTR R32's are going for 25k in California. Too expensive for me.

Back