The Most Beautiful Vid I've Ever Seen

TwoFour Lowkick

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I don't know if this has already been posted somewhere (If so, forgive me), but I just saw this and I am in awe. It makes me appreciate the beauty and dedication of the Combat Athlete.

Fighters can definitely be "hungry", in more ways than one. I would not personally choose the term beautiful as a description, I'd of went with something like inspiring or intense. But I'm good with it, and knew what you are trying to convey.

Good video, had my eyes glued to the screen start to finish.

I love this youtube comment:
You know what really caught my eye about this video? The indifference the trainer shows, to me thats the spirit of boxing right there. Earlier in the vid, the guy was an outcast, nobody would make eye contact, or sit near him on the bus, but in that gym, he found indifference. Not a handout or sympathy, but indifference, a chance. You know doing this whole amateur boxing thing for so long, many times you see cats walk in, and they just can't afford it, but they find ways to pay. All heart.

I would add to that, you aren't anything until you've proven yourself in combat sports. It doesn't matter what color you are or where you came from, but what you do.

Maybe that's why they call it the ring of truth.

Good video -- glad to see it make it all the way to Sherdog. A local guy made this.

Fantastic. I like the title "I still have a soul".

It's a very inspiring video I have to say.

However as I am "that guy" I have to point out the fact that he spent all that time and money on training and never spent 8 bucks on a new shirt?

Goosebumps.

Great video.

Don't bother dissecting the video people, just enjoy it and shutup lol.

if that don't give you chills you are not human or just a spoiled brat...

awesome. I love that short. Great ad.

It's a very inspiring video I have to say.

However as I am "that guy" I have to point out the fact that he spent all that time and money on training and never spent 8 bucks on a new shirt?

What's a new shirt going to do except get dirty?

Back