The most beautiful strike you've ever seen.

the H bomb on Bisping, is just amazing because you know the power behind the punch and lands perfectly.
bispko11.gif

Also the body kick of Rich against Hamill and Lyoto against CB, i love those kicks.
30clhqd.gif

Lyoto%2BMachida%2BLiver%2BKicks%2BCB%2BDollaway%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B58%2BBarueri.gif

The knee Anderson put to a downed Sonnen's chest. From a rules standpoint, it was so risky, and happened so fast at first I was like "Oh shit, did he just get himself DQ'd?"

lol me too. I was like - OMG why the fuck did he do that?!

Here was another wtf moment for me:

UFC160-JDSXMarkHunt-Rd3-2a-realtime-side-KO-400-sg.gif

Initially I thought he whiffed on the kick and then Hunt just collapses. I was like WTF just happened??

Machida's crane kick.

But also a big fan of body shots. Pettis' body kick on Cerrone and Machida's body kick on Dollaway were awesome, imo.

Would've been better if Weidman didn't follow him down, but its still a beautiful strike.

There are so many after watching MMA for more than 10 years that is impossible to choose just one.

One got my attention recently (Adlan Amagov knockout when he was not even in the UFC):

adlan-amagov-spin-kick-ko-mma-o.gif

Where is he by the way?

tumblr_m67pd9P1VH1ry1rm7o1_r1_250.gif

with a broken left arm, fight would have prob been stopped between rounds, Whammee! short right ends Chuck's night/career.

I love Barboza's KO of evan dunham. That kick blew my mind. So fast, so powerful, so accurate

1-4.gif

Love liver shots.

I love me some Brandon Thatch. That dude is a fucking monster and a legit top 10 contender in the near future. He's an enormous welterweight both in frame and in weight cut.

Back