The Most Annoying Fighter in UFC History

Who is the most annoying fighter in UFC history?

• Total voters
before : Gray Maynard complaining after a lost
Now : I like the show anyway, always fun for someone !

Ronda or Cedujo, can't stand either of them

Angela Magana

007_Angela_Mangana.0.0.0.jpg

I went with Nunes. Hell of a fighter but can't stand her mullet, her baby talk, her personality and the obnoxious crying when she wins. Can't wait to see her lose.

I voted Colby but that was intentional annoyance so it's not exactly the same as being just purely insufferable naturally. A name missing from the list is Johny Hendricks.

The excuses......the delusion.....the disappointment.
Hendricks is a good one.

Tank Abbott.

He was such a massive douchebag. Def a fan

Colby got the first vote but Woodley is catching up quickly. If these two fight a lot of people will be happy (because one will lose). But Murphy's law says it will be an annoying draw!

The correct answer should be Colby because he's purposely doing all that he can to be the badguy.

But knowing how much Sherbros hate anyone how gets popular I'm guessing Conor Mcgregor is going to take and keep the lead in this poll.

It's between Ron DaRousey and Adesanya

Edit: Nevermind, it has to be the Angry Midget with a big head and the medal

Koschek. Other fighters' fanbases are more annoying than the fighters themselves. Kos was just a straight-up dick and I don't think it was a act like some.

Ronda no question

Cejudo making a strong case

Colby is cringey

Woodley is okay if he's not rapping or race-baiting

I like Chael and Bisping

Annoying is the wrong word because really it should be "hated" but I voted Palhares because any time I can vote that guy as a POS I will.

Nobody else trying to purposefully give people long term injuries.

Khabib. Most boring champ in the history of the ufc. Bullies people outside the ring. And attacks people he doesnt like ie Danis. Then preaches humbleness. Right.

Dominick Cruz. Like the rash that keeps coming back.

ronda's behaviour as TUF coach was the cringiest ever

I thought Koscheck would have more votes.

Back