The most amazing thing is...

Greg Jackson-"UFC, go check on Sao Paulo, go get some fans!"

UFC-"Fuck Sao Paulo and their hometown boy, were grooming a HW challenger to fight Cain in Mexico".

the more amazing thing is when they retroactively pick the fight correctly -.-

PL9XLpi.jpg

I think you're misunderstanding him. He wasn't saying that he thought before the fight that it would be over faster than it was. The TS of that thread was saying that Maldonado didn't survive two exchanges, and he said that it could have been over even faster because Miocic held back.

Did this can really just start a thread to laugh at wrong fight picks?

I bet his pick record is perfect...

AxeMurderer2010, Big McLargeHuge, bjpenngoat, buzzku, CereserBr, Cherdawg, dieknowsore, Diet Otsuka, digitalman45, DJHathcoat, dog y, Double Leg, Dreaming Dead, Edmond Rousey, Eizo2k, fandangler101, fernandom, FinBJJ, GoCavalo, Helano, Hypocrite, infamouz ice, lluccas, Lunkee, mangokush, meast, MigitAs, Minnja, NaughtyBoy, Post 2 Decision, rac2, ReemLegKickTKO, ShingMyFong, SilvasFoot, Sirwastealot, taedium, The RuthlessOne, TheWolfsHowl, Toco, vanzella, Whitestallion, Xavier85, yacuna island

voted in the poll for maldonado by KO!
source:http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2/showthread.php?t=2732943

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I don't recall ever interacting or seeing many posts made from any of those usernames on here.

Which concludes my assumption that the majority of them are likely May 2014 account, white belt trolls.

I bet his pick record is perfect...

Probably not, but anybody that actually thought Maldonado had a chance in this fight was delusional.

He's not even a top 20 LHW and he was fighting a top 10 HW!!! Enough said,

Probably not, but anybody that actually thought Maldonado had a chance in this fight was delusional.

He's not even a top 20 LHW and he was fighting a top 10 HW!!! Enough said,

thank you sir you got my point I make some bad picks sometimes but this fight I just don't see how could somebody had pick maldonado to win it made zero sense it would had been like picking cody mckenzie to beat mendes

I'm actually surprised it wasn't more. I mean the UFC told them it was going to be a good fight and he was in the UFC Main event!!! That right there is enough for a lot of these people. Plus his name is recognizable enough for the sheep.

Back