The morale at the Jackson-Wink's gotta be at it's all time low right now

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Man 2016 has been rough for that camp:

Starting from when Andrei Arlovski and Carlos Condit lost on the same card at UFC 195. Arlovski got KOed quickly and Condit (in many peoples eyes) got robbed. Greg Jackson was upset that night.

Then, Holly Holm loses her first title defense the next PPV ufc 196. Been 0-2 since winning the belt.

Although Lando Vannata put on a show against Ferguson, he still got bloodied up and finished.

Oh and their best fighter, their best asset and the face of the Jackson-Wink's, Jon Jones, is potentially racing a long suspension and has cost them alot of money.

There's no doubt in my mind that they will come back from this, but man.

Couldn't happen to a better team. Jackson-Wink have always come off as elitist assholes

Arlovski lost to Overeem who is also part of Jacksons though

Greg is hiding under the cage in the gym.

Arlovski lost to Overeem who is also part of Jacksons though

greg cornered andrei so he can suck it.

he made his choice and lost.

greg cornered andrei so he can suck it.

he made his choice and lost.

I think a lot of that had to do with how Overeem actually has a lot of other training partners, whereas AA is primarily a Jacksons guy. Overeem has a separate group of people he trained with for his fights against Mir/JDS/Lesnar I believe

I think a lot of that had to do with how Overeem actually has a lot of other training partners, whereas AA is primarily a Jacksons guy. Overeem has a separate group of people he trained with for his fights against Mir/JDS/Lesnar I believe

Greg said he had promised Andre he'd corner him till he became a champion and Overeem understood it.

I don't know about the morale in Greg Jackson camp but the moral culture of that camp has always been 0.

PED cheating + In-Cage Cheating Tactics + No Ounce of Loyalty in the Camp

Just seems like a piece of shit team.

There's been 4-5 cases already where new members who came in eventually fought and beat old members. Like wtf.

Rashad | Jones

GSP | Condit

Arlovski | Reem

Back