The Money Man.

Poirierfan

Cajun couyon extraordinaire.
@Steel
Reaction score
I'm telling you fools right now to place your money on money fucking Moicano. He's literally better everywhere imo, BJJ, Cardio, Straight strikes, wrestling, he has it all. His BJJ will catch BSD in the mid to late rds (I'm thinking 3rd). Turner was a way more dangerous striker. I already placed my whole $20 on the money man. If you like free money, I suggest you do too.

I do not trust his chin and I expect BSD to have learned from his last fight. I can see either guy winning.

Love renatch (his podcast too!) but thanks to recency bias, bsd is kinda getting slept on. Dudes a beast.
It's a damn good interesting fight. The odds should be a lot closer imo. I think Moicano is gonna surprise some people. May the best man win.

BSD has more power and arguably better wrestling. But Moicano is more technical on the feet, has better much BJJ, and has better cardio.

It could go either way, but there's good value on Moicano at +235.

Take it to the fucking bank you fuckers.

Benoit St. Denis wins by KO, Round 1

It's a damn good interesting fight. The odds should be a lot closer imo. I think Moicano is gonna surprise some people. May the best man win.
I think the chin a big factor. BSD has shown almost superhuman chin and toughness and Moicano has been knocked out in the first round twice.

It's a great fight and I can't wait. I hope it's a war.

Back