The Moment You Found Hendo/Machida is Only 3 Rounds

Really not, it just bugs me to see people saying "Hendo gasses anyway" "They originally signed for 3 rounds" blah blah blah.

I just don't see how people would rather have Ronda headlining a card rather than actual legends like Hendo/Machida.

Agree to disagree i guess, to each their own.

I don't necessarily think hendo is going to gas out, i mean maybe the injury could play a part in it, but i think he's gonna give machida a run for his money.

i think the ronda thing is just dana white being himself. I would also like to hendo/lyoto headline.

I don't necessarily think hendo is going to gas out, i mean maybe the injury could play a part in it, but i think he's gonna give machida a run for his money.

i think the ronda thing is just dana white being himself. I would also like to hendo/lyoto headline.

Fair enough i agree. haha.

Its not that I am against wmaa in the UFC either, i just don't care about it either way so i would have rather had Hendo/Machida headline.

Fair enough i agree. haha.

Its not that I am against wmaa in the UFC either, i just don't care about it either way so i would have rather had Hendo/Machida headline.

This for the most part....

Isn't it funny how someone can demonstrate their mental retardation with just one sentence?

If the title is vacant then you have two challengers vying for the belt. Rousey should be fighting for the belt, she was awarded it at a press conference for sucking ****. She should be given it in the cage.

Also - fucking whitebelts making assertions.

this fight could be FOTY contenter ,but people are excited over this matchup because of hendo vs shogun and they think this fight is gonna be the same type of fireworks. not exactly people machida is not the same type of fighter/striker as shogun rua. Shogun is always involved in battles, machida isn't the "brawler" type hes the sneeky counter striker.

Hope this doesn't end up like Rampage vs Machida in which Lyoto didn't get started until the final 2 mins and you wished for 2 more rounds.

If this goes past the 1st I gotta give this to Machida.

Really wish it was a 5 rounder though.

I am a big Machida fan, and I think he has this.

My only concern is that Dan has this ability to interfere with movement. He is slow and lumbering, but he lands his dynamite hands because he interferes with movement.

Machida is all about movement, and so Dan may in fact be his worst match-up.

BTW, this is also what made Randy so dangerous minus the heavy hands, he could prevent you from moving long enough to initiate a clinch. This did not work against Machida so that is why I am still picking him.

I think it is an interesting match-up, that will make for a slow fight.

pretty disappointed. they shouldve really made this into a 5 rnd fight

great. I dont want to see hendo in a 5 round fight ever (unless necessary for title fights). The last 2 rounds of hendo/shogun were god awful.

On one hand, gives Hendo a fighting chance. On the other might make Hendo think it's worthwhile to try to pace himself and try to pick up two rounds... lowering his chance of a fist round KO, which is realistically his best shot.

I was ecstatic. I only have to watch Hendo chase that moron Machida around a cage for 3 rounds. Nothing like seeing some "elite fighter" look like a p***y running away from a fight. Blah blah that is his fighting style, it is boring and he looks like an idiot with his hands up running away from his competitor 95% of the time. Imagine if Machida had to fight Machida. It would be like watching a damn merry-go-round. Thank god.

One thing I have always found interesting is that in my opinion the best defensive boxer in mma is Rampage, and when he fought Machida, Machida had a very difficult time finding any openings.

Machida vs Machida as you mention might be the same, but I think Machida makes more mistakes defensively than Rampage. So, I will say Machida by KO in the second.

Henderson/Shields and Henderson/Shogun, I think it's fair to say that Henderson does not need to be in anymore 5 round fights.

Back