The MMA Wrestling of Jon and DC. The FACTS Exposed.

OP mentioned that Jones is trying to convince himself, sounds to me like TS is the one trying to convince himself. Lots of reaching.

I don't think anyone's retarded in this thread, but while you make some good counterpoints, I still think TS's line of reasoning has merit.

More to the simple fact of based on recent track records, it seems like the masses are overrating JBJ's wrestling, while under rating DC's, by assuming they will be close. They won't be.

I see it completely opposite. DC is the one being massively over-rated. And he might win, but it's far from the lock that DC's supporters (Jones haters) are making out.

DC's After Fight VICTORY Party is at Chateau. Anybody Going? *Please post pics.
If you're going to DC's VICTORY party on Saturday night at Chateau, please post pics and show the festive mood at that party.

If possible, please post pics of DC's entire team celebrating the fact that AKA now holds 2 world championships. AKA will be the best fight camp in the world after Saturday. Much respect to Javier Mendez.

Not to pile on, but does anybody know where JBJ is holding his "consolation" party after Losing his belt? I hope the mood isn't too somber at JBJ's party since he was a hell of a champ while it lasted, but everything must come to an end.

Can't wait until Saturday! And NEW champion...

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2/dcs-after-fight-victory-party-chateau-anybody-going-please-post-pics-2899297/

DC's After Fight VICTORY Party is at Chateau. Anybody Going? *Please post pics.
If you're going to DC's VICTORY party on Saturday night at Chateau, please post pics and show the festive mood at that party.

If possible, please post pics of DC's entire team celebrating the fact that AKA now holds 2 world championships. AKA will be the best fight camp in the world after Saturday. Much respect to Javier Mendez.

Not to pile on, but does anybody know where JBJ is holding his "consolation" party after Losing his belt? I hope the mood isn't too somber at JBJ's party since he was a hell of a champ while it lasted, but everything must come to an end.

Can't wait until Saturday! And NEW champion...

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2...ateau-anybody-going-please-post-pics-2899297/

Surprise, surprise. TS is a Bones hater.

Also surprise surprise at all the support this retarded thread has received. The Jones hate is strong on this forum.

This one isn't that bad though you seem to be agitated and slamming your keyboard as you write. One thing though: 'angles'? ...Jones fights on rails brah.

Never takes topics with the title "FACTS" serious...

And still....

Never takes topics with the title "FACTS" serious...

And still....

It absolutely reeks of someone trying to convince himself of something, which is why I found his "Jones is trying to convince himself" comment both ironic and amusing.

solid thread TS, like some others have said.

We are going to see Jon Jones outwrestled on occassion, but I still don't know who is going to win the fight. Jones's boxing looked improved vs Glover, and DC could get hurt badly on the way in by elbows and teeps. The teeps and having to chase JJ around may tire DC in a 5 round fight. Jones is also young and I expect he has worked on his weaknesses. Gus could give anyone problems including DC, and there was a rumour that Sonnen was injured vs Rashad. DC has looked incredible so far though.

on-the-fence.jpg

Jon can wrestle, no doubt, but he never wrestled at the elite senior level which is a big difference. There are a lot of guy's who excel at the cadet and junior level, but then fail at the senior level, the wrestling becomes a lot meaner and dirtier at that level, and the guys that prevail there are beasts, it takes such a drive, such a mental toughness to excel at the senior level. If DC and jones where to wrestle, Cormier would either win by pinning or by technical superiority.

HOWEVER, this is not a wrestling match, this is an mma fight, Jon has been a champion for a long time, he's got like 7 title defenses, he's younger, this will be a big task for DC.I can see DC winning by putting on a monstrous pace, but I can also see Jon win by submission.

It absolutely reeks of someone trying to convince himself of something, which is why I found his "Jones is trying to convince himself" comment both ironic and amusing.

lol sherdog in a nutshell.

I think as the fight keeps coming closer we will be getting first class free comedy here in sherdog.:)

TS JJ wasn't "forced" to stand with Rashad, he choose to because that was to his advantage. We all know DC will take JJ down. I hope he doesn't get caught in a choke.

Very true. I stopped reading once Rashad vs Hendo was mentioned. Rashad is a shell of his former self. He's said on two different occasions that he lost the hunger he had for MMA.

Interesting read. I still believe Jon will find a way to neutralize Cormier's wrestling and jab his way to a UD.

Don't listen to the people talking about your thread, TS.

It really is garbage.

Back