The Mir Lock

I could be mistaken but I think I remember seeing a standing keylock during the warmachine vs j-roc fight. Turned into a take down or a throw if I remember right. It has been a while.

I know that Werdum is better on the ground.. but it's funny because he seems better in a more traditional BJJ style.

Frank has a very unique style where he basically grabs something and torques it. Doesn't matter what it is or what position (he rarely tries to get good positions, instead just dives for submissions)

Werdum is the exact opposite, he'd rather try to mount you than go for a risky leg lock

The whole grappling exchange was Nog going for a d'arce, Mir reversing and locking a submission which he was able to mantain. That isn't what i call tooling. It was just a nice display of skills against an overzealous opponent.

Sounds like tooling to me.

LOL this.

Williams' career highlight is this moment:

23vavme.jpg

You forget that Pete Williams fought for the UFC Heavyweight Championship (even though he lost to Randleman). You don't give him enough credit. One of his best career highlights was winning the SuperBrawl 3 tournament finishing all 3 of his opponents that day. "El Duro" is SO underrated.

Its difficult to catch someone with that, easy to defend as well with todays fighters.

Hop over legs. problem solved. and def not a keyboard warrior like you bro.

Yes, right on! Just hop over legs. Oh, but hop over while Mir has Your leg grapevined ? You're a turd. You would've tapped faster than William's did. In fact, I would LOVE to roll some jiu jitsu with You and see how easily You can escape it, turd bait.

Yes, right on! Just hop over legs. Oh, but hop over while Mir has Your leg grapevined ? You're a turd. You would've tapped faster than William's did. In fact, I would LOVE to roll some jiu jitsu with You and see how easily You can escape it, turd bait.

what is ur obsession with poop?

Everybody said the same thing about Nog and a rattled Mir, nearly KO'd, tooled Nog on the ground and then snapped his arm in half.

Anyone who compares Nog's grappling to to Werdum's is either stupid or trolling.

Nog got subbed by friggin Ricco Rodriguez in ADCC.

It hurts so bad too! Assistant instructor @ my BJJ gym likes to do this alot..You can't tap quick enough!!

Back