The method Ronda will use to get Amanda on her back

deweydeucalion

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Amanda will use a frame to wiggle out of Ronda's grasp while keeping her arm whizzer free.
YEHXxH.gif

Ronda tried to force the grip on Holly but she too strong and AN will also be too strong and hitting the fenced opponent only allows them to escape. Can't have that<{nope}>
Ronda can't do the GSP/T-Wood athletic double because that's not her thing. She will use the double/scoop against the cage that takes less athleticism.
vjiWxU.gif

Amanda's weight will be smashed into the cage preventing throws but leaving her legs wide open
MajesticClearcutBillygoat.gif

for attack!

Or cleaner boxing, now she has experience i bet she will focus more on cutting the cage

In a perfect world she could add kicks and takedowns

I just hope Amanda doesn't pull a Zingano.

Holly slammed Ronda to the mat.

Nunes is going to maul Rousey and I can't wait.

I just hope Amanda doesn't pull a Zingano.

Nunes would be a flat out idiot to try that approach even against a lesser fighter than Honda. Still mad at Zingano for that dumb shit. She had the best chance (other than Holm) to beat Honda skill wise.

Nunes has got to be patient. She's the champion and Honda has to be the aggressor to get the belt. Nunes isn't a good a counter striker as Holm I think but she appears to hit harder.

Just admit you made this tread as an excuse to posts that ass gif. Now tell us who it is so I can fap to her.

Lizzie tucker
lizzie-tucker-1.gif

now you.

Just admit you made this tread as an excuse to posts that ass gif. Now tell us who it is so I can fap to her.

Lizzie tucker
lizzie-tucker-1.gif

now you.
I didn't make those dang gifs just to post a butt pick. That dj fence pick up was the b!tch kitty.
It's some fitness model.
and<bball2>

Or cleaner boxing, now she has experience i bet she will focus more on cutting the cage

In a perfect world she could add kicks and takedowns
If you look at Maia's game, he has taken all the classic mma stuff out.
He cuts off the cage and feints his way inside.
I think Ronda will follow his footsteps.

I have seen a whopping one fight of Nunes' cuz WMMA sucks, but I've seen the lion's share of Ronda's cuz she herself is pretty damn good and puts on fights that actually have the potential of ending in anything other than a decision. That being said, since I've only ever seen Nunes against Tate, is that how Nunes always fights? If so, has she shown a clinch game that would suggest she can stop RR from taking her down? Once there, how is she off of her back?

Ronda's only been away around a year so I don't know that ring rust will be a factor and it looks like she has her ass back in shape. If she comes ready to go there are very few women around that can take her that aren't named Cyborg. If she gets the W here, and I suspect she will, it'd be interesting to see her rematch HH to see if Holly is an awkward blonde Ken Norton to Rousey's Ali.

Hey, WMMA might not suck after all.

*watches any 3 WMMA matches picked at random*

No, WMMA still sucks.

Back