The metal thread \m/

August 1989, Speedcore (actually fast thrash metal).... PURE SADUS

They're playing at a venue 5 minutes away from me next month. My buddies band Hellbender opening up for them. Looking forward to the carnage. It's an all age venue and these kids that go there are fucking maniacs.

They're playing at a venue 5 minutes away from me next month. My buddies band Hellbender opening up for them. Looking forward to the carnage. It's an all age venue and these kids that go there are fucking maniacs.
Waiting for them since the their debut (Chemical Exposure/Illusions). One of my most favoured "heart attack" albums (those vocals). Love the production, done by themselfs (drum is fkin awesome, one of the best. As real as it gets.
R-A-W AGGRESSION

This is a super cool interview with Jinjer from Audiotree with three live performances. If you don't like Jinjer you should!

Intro
1:01 Vortex - Song
5:02 On Origins & Writing
9:19 Wallflower - Song
13:35 On Art Reflecting Life
18:10 Dead Hands Feel No Pain - Song
22:17 Outro

A couple of big shows recently announced that I'm super pumped about:

Testament, Kreator, Possessed at The Warfield in San Francisco Oct 27

Exodus, Havok, Candy, Dead Heat at UC Theater in Berkeley Dec 6

First time Exodus has headlined a tour in years and first headline show in The Bay Area in even longer, surprisingly enough. I've never seen them as a headline so I'm super pumped, and its a great venue. Will be funny seeing the first 2 bands being full on Karate in the Pit action, straight into Havok with a No Karate policy, LOL! Gonna be Ruthies Inn 2.0

Back