The men's clothes don't fit anymore. #rant

I heard someone say the other day that if men from the 1800s were transported to 2018, they'd probably start hitting on the men today because they thought they were women.
There was a lot of addled-minded syphilis back then but let's face it some of these man-buns can confuse a brother.
I was going to quote in those who called me fat but there were too many.

8QLz3ND.jpg

This shirt is XXL would pop if I flexed. I need to speak to Cena about his tailoring.
You won't be able to see him.

I've never seen two top buttons howl with so much agony. How can you look so impassive? Clothes that fit proper is a tough proposition for most people. You're not alone. Get more stretch fabrics. They're no longer the haven of gross fat people, which you aren't. Swear. Promise.

Hey, you could always extend that sweet beard action into a versatile ensem. People can touch it, impressed, and ask, "Hey, is that mohair?"

And you're like, "Naww, psshhh. Dat MY hair."

Thanks millennials, your skinny genes and feminine shoulders have made it nearly impossible to buy clothes. Trousers I can't get my quads into and shirts I can get my shoulders into. I could not buy a t-shirt today at my favorite store because xxl was the largest size and that's like xl at most.

Mens-Fashion-Blogger-Grey-T-Shirt-Skinny-Jeans-Outfit.jpg

No socks as well, fucking dirty bastards.

Anyone else noticed clothes getting smaller? Is this part of the pussification of men?
i like your hate, never seen a dodger hat that color before.. matches your shirt

I dress as if it's the 50's or 60's. Today's fashion is utter garbage, made for/by betas.

Yes! I recently tried a leather jacket on and it was a huge wtf moment. I tried a XL one and it fit so tight on my arms and shoulders I could barely move. And I don't even have huge biceps or anything. It was made for some dude with noodle arms, very annoying.

PS it's not the Femimen who is shrinking the clothes so much as rising material and production expenses. Production is trying to get the most units for the least cost.

BTW @Phlog your beard needs some oil, it looks sad and dehydrated.

71C1MNM5pxL._SY450_.jpg

I dress as if it's the 50's or 60's. Today's fashion is utter garbage, made for/by betas.

Just because you wear a fedora, it doesn’t mean you’re better than the rest of us.

Luckily my body is somewhat proportionate and finding clothes is easy.

I was legit pissed the last time I had to buy jeans. So many skinny jeans, slim fit, etc. Took me forever to find just standard, man jeans.

The public has been duped by clothing companies.

This recent wave of tight clothing is actually driven by the desire to use less material.

They just convinced the public that skinny jeans and tight shirts are cool but in reality it was all driven by short term profit growth.

Fuck socks. Yes I agree though the skinny fit isn’t for everyone. I’d do the slim though, I remember the tall-t’s and oversized look when I was in high school in the mid 2000’s and this slimmer phase is better

71C1MNM5pxL._SY450_.jpg

Ikr, I'm between oils, will order some tonight. Is that a brand you specifically recommend? Been using huntsman beard Co forest and it's kinda stopped working as good now I'm at the end of the bottle. Think it's better for winter than summer maybe.

Mens-Fashion-Blogger-Grey-T-Shirt-Skinny-Jeans-Outfit.jpg

No socks as well, fucking dirty bastards.

Anyone else noticed clothes getting smaller? Is this part of the pussification of men?
this twink has bigger lats than 90% of this forum.

Ikr, I'm between oils, will order some tonight. Is that a brand you specifically recommend? Been using huntsman beard Co forest and it's kinda stopped working as good now I'm at the end of the bottle. Think it's better for winter than summer maybe.
Yeah, that's the one I buy. Proraso is a great classic brand from Italy. Can't go wrong with them. It lasts forever too.

aAIFbCB.jpg

Dat 2003 style. James looking like he’s about to get baptized

Last edited:
It's like the complete opposite to the 90s early 2000s when everyone wore shit 5 sizes to big.

My biggest issue with clothing now is pants that offer no crotch space/breathability. My woman bought me some "fitted" pants that were loose enough to not be considered skinny jeans. However there was literally only like 3 inches of material between the waist band and the bottom of the crotch, WTF?

Everytime I sit down I have to worry about my balls either being crushed or my sack ripped open from the seam of the pants.

Not to mention I have a small ass yet because of the fit of the pants anytime I slightly lean forward I get plumbers crack.

Just because you wear a fedora, it doesn’t mean you’re better than the rest of us.

Luckily my body is somewhat proportionate and finding clothes is easy.

I love cabbie hats. This tends to be my look except instead of suits, long sleeved shirts rolled up.

big-tall-mens-shirts-4.jpg

I'm a manlet and moderately jacked, and I have to buy clothes made for guys way taller than me because my muscles won't fit otherwise.

Yo, I bought some sleeveless hoodies from a Korean company through Amazon and I had size up to XXL because that's the Korean equivalent of US Large. I have a 31 inch waist, and you already know I'm Korean. What gives? Why are Korean men tiny in general?

71C1MNM5pxL._SY450_.jpg
man, i've been wanting to buy that. But i had went to the local farmers market and this guy makes beard oil, soaps, etc. i bought some and it's damn good. I guess i may get the proraso when i'm done with the current one. Proraso makes quality stuff.

Back