The men's clothes don't fit anymore. #rant

I just wish there was consistency. I bought an Ellesse (spelling) hoody the other week. Large was too small. So I thought "XL will be perfect".

XL arrives. TOO SMALL AGAIN. The size difference was TINY.

I'm a large in everything ffs.
I have this same issues. Sometimes I'm a M sometimes I'm an L. Lately I've been striking out just guessing. Gonna have to start trying on clothes <2>

2OSp08q.jpg

i been rocking the dad bod before it was cool, and i dont even have kids

Sounds like a lot of guys in the thread see themselves as XL Chris Hemsworths, I imagine in reality they're more Will Sasso.

I'm 40. Don't lift. I wear jeans and shorts.
I'm at that weird stage when I no longer have a clue what to wear on my legs when it's cold and unless you workout (like yourself) I think dudes my age in sweats look like drug dealing chavs.

Stopped reading after "Don't lift" <FookIsThatGuy>

vh1wgcp.jpg

Funny how trends change amongst the impressionable

Do yourselves a favor and watch some u tube vids on how to dress- rmrs, alpha m, gentleman within, etc.. some of u turds need to step up your style game.

Cargo shorts??? Blech!

I was going to quote in those who called me fat but there were too many.

8QLz3ND.jpg

This shirt is XXL would pop if I flexed. I need to speak to Cena about his tailoring.

8QLz3ND.jpg

This shirt is XXL would pop if I flexed. I need to speak to Cena about his tailoring.

Epic, post in @Bobby Digital mega 'post your pic' thread.

8QLz3ND.jpg

i was gonna laugh, but i have the same problem.i haven't worn jeans in about 4 years, and don't talk to me about a dress shirt. got virtually the same hair cut to.

I like things fitted. I’ve had to move up a shirt size though. But that’s a good thing. I know my working out is paying off.

8QLz3ND.jpg

Did you glue tumbleweed to your face?

giphy.gif

and don't even start me off on winter jackets! i see a jacket i like and try it on, i look like frankenstein cause of how tight across my back they are.

32 inch waist
28 inch thighs
Fuck me it’s hard to buy pants

I buy 38s but could do 36 like three years ago same waist. Pants just have smaller legs now.

Fucking hell I’ll be in 42s by next year

8QLz3ND.jpg

The top two buttons are going to go anytime lol.

Go to Walmart or Farm and Fleet and buy comfy pants. You're freaking whiny poof !

Back