The Meg DESTROYED Crazy Rich Asians At The Box Office... Why's The Latter Getting So Much More Love?

How sad is your situation that you think living in a condo is this unattainable level of luxury?
It's more of a reflection of how low i think of you, buddy boy.
<LucyBless>

And if every person you know loved a shit tier SyFy channel level movie like Meg, and everyone you know hated CRA, then you are surrounded by dumb, narrow minded, poor people.
Lol also like how you don't deny being racist.
Yellow looks good on you, playboy.
<36>

It's more of a reflection of how low i think of you, buddy boy.
<LucyBless>

And if every person you know loved a shit tier SyFy channel level movie like Meg, and everyone you know hated CRA, then you are surrounded by dumb, narrow minded, poor people.
Lol also like how you don't deny being racist.
Yellow looks good on you, playboy.
<36>

I don't bother trying to prove I'm not racist. I really don't care about that label, it's meaningless these days.

You can try to scramble back but the proof is in the pudding. The condo my wife and I are temporarily living in before we buy a house is so far beyond your meager means that you're in denial over it.

Sad.

Because crazy rich asians has to do with racial inclusion. And liberal america loves that bullshit
But, it's not "racial inclusion." It's an all Asian cast, so it's actually racial segregation. Hollywood was celebrating racial segregation this time.

Lol. You have no clue. I feel sorry for sensitive snowflakes like you. It’s ok though. People like me make enough money and pay huge taxes support the trash in the trailer park.

You should stop doing that.
Then he wont be able to post on sherdog.

Serious 3 pages of BS and not a single post informing us if there are any naked asian chicks in that move.

You suck!

It’s cool. You alt-right types are super angry at everything. You call liberals snowflakes but you guys are the ones who get super riled up, angry and your jimmies rustled.

{<jimmies}
Just to give you an outsiders perspective:

You sound far more obnoxious and hateful than most "alt-right" people I meet.

But, it's not "racial inclusion." It's an all Asian cast, so it's actually racial segregation. Hollywood was celebrating racial segregation this time.
well they kinda had to make their own movie because you guys bitch so much when nonwhites are cast into white movies. And now you're bitching because white people are paying to watch it? lol there is nothing a minority can do to appease you guys except hide in the corner invisible and silent.

well they kinda had to make their own movie because you guys bitch so much when nonwhites are cast into white movies. And now you're bitching because white people are paying to watch it? lol there is nothing a minority can do to appease you guys except hide in the corner invisible and silent.
I have never once heard a white person "bitch" because minorities were in a movie. Not once.

giphy.gif

I have never once heard a white person "bitch" because minorities were in a movie. Not once.

giphy.gif
we just had a massive thread where dozens of Shertards bitched about the mere insinuation of a black James Bond- and within it were countless examples of movies where a black casting resulted in immense butthurt by regressive white racists. For you to claim there has never been "bitching" by whites is stunning and willful ignorance on your part.

we just had a massive thread where dozens of Shertards bitched about the mere insinuation of a black James Bond- and within it were countless examples of movies where a black casting resulted in immense butthurt by regressive white racists. For you to claim there has never been "bitching" by whites is stunning and willful ignorance on your part.
People often don't like change or inconsistency. What if they decided to make Black Panther a white guy instead? Would you even bother seeing the movie? Of course not. Neither would I.

People often don't like change or inconsistency. What if they decided to make Black Panther a white guy instead? Would you even bother seeing the movie? Of course not. Neither would I.
refer back to when Black Panther was first announced and the threads in this forum about it. The usual suspects (of which you may have been a part of) began their propaganda assault to discredit the movie and initiate the narrative that it was unworthy of being produced because it's simply pandering to blacks. Now all of a sudden the same shitheads want to defend it as an example of maintaining a racial consistency?

There are no whinier tears than the tears of white audiences bitching about perceived loss of whiteness in media.

refer back to when Black Panther was first announced and the threads in this forum about it. The usual suspects (of which you may have been a part of) began their propaganda assault to discredit the movie and initiate the narrative that it was unworthy of being produced because it's simply pandering to blacks. Now all of a sudden the same shitheads want to defend it as an example of maintaining a racial consistency?

There are no whinier tears than the tears of white audiences bitching about perceived loss of whiteness in media.

I actually used to read Black Panther. It was a good book for a while. The film version sucks. No Ebony Blade, no cape, none of the humour that made Black Panther stand out.

The movie sucked balls.

Read Dr. No sometime and you'll see why James Bond being black would be ridiculous.

You are attributing things said to me that I never said, and you have the nerve to call other people "shitheads?" :rolleyes:

The point remains true. People expect a certain level of consistency, and they react when that expectation is challenged.

Last edited:
Maybe because it’s really the first American movie about Asians since the Joy Luck Club?

Back