The McWhopper Will Bring World Peace(update)

This is like Chicago trying to claim a "rivalry" with New York or LA. Everyone knows McDonalds' real rival is SubWay.

Chick Fil A and Wendy's >>>>>>>>>>>>>Burger King and McDonalds

if for some reason you disagree with this fact, come at me sherbros

Just about everything is better than McD's now. I've been enjoying Wendy's from time to time. Also chanced to pass an A&W the other week, they have great burgers.

They've got nothing on these onion rings.

aw-combo-620x348.jpg

The time it would take to explain this isn't worth the money I'd save.

Sonic has THE BEST onion rings of ANY fast food chain, hands down. IMO.

Just about everything is better than McD's now. I've been enjoying Wendy's from time to time. Also chanced to pass an A&W the other week, they have great burgers.

The only A&W I've seen here in Vegas happens to be right next to one of my jobs. Problem with it, for me, is that it's incorporated with LJSs, which is tasty for cheap, fast, seafood but every single time I've eaten there I've gotten sick as fuck. And I NEVER get sick. Seriously, maybe once every few years I'll get sick, but I've been blessed with an awesome immune system/metabolism so it's crazy that their food can debilitate me with out fail. Even the food trucks don't phase me.

Edit: Incorporated as in they're in the same building. So I've been scared to try the A&W.

Reading this thread makes me really want to go buy a Whopper and put a Big Mac on top of it....

Actually, now that I remembered that BK has the Big King, I don't even need to go 2 different places!

....sometimes I wonder how the duck I'm not a fat pass....

The only A&W I've seen here in Vegas happens to be right next to one of my jobs. Problem with it, for me, is that it's incorporated with LJSs, which is tasty for cheap, fast, seafood but every single time I've eaten there I've gotten sick as fuck. And I NEVER get sick. Seriously, maybe once every few years I'll get sick, but I've been blessed with an awesome immune system/metabolism so it's crazy that their food can debilitate me with out fail. Even the food trucks don't phase me.

Edit: Incorporated as in they're in the same building. So I've been scared to try the A&W.

LJS's? ..I'm blanking, help me out here

If they can do this, then Israel and Palestine have no excuse.

Hahahaha

This could usher in a new age of peace and enlightenment. Technical advances beyond our comprehension and record levels of obesity.

The McWhopper will bring world peace, but for the wrong reasons. If the McWhopper gets its way, 90% of the population will die slowly from heart disease within 25 years. Another 5-8% will die as a result of exposure to flatulence caused by the McWhopper. Approximately 1-2% will die in motor vehicle accidents caused by the driver going into a drunken cholesterol stupor after consuming the McWhopper. Finally, a small percentage, roughly .017% will die from disputes over condiment usage and pricing of the McWhooper in lets say.. lower income areas.

By 2045, nearly the entire human population on earth will be killed either directly or indirectly from the McWhopper and the inevitable McWhopper Junior Quarter pounder, finally bringing about world peace.

Back