The McHater Translation Guide

Yet there are many more mcgregor nuthuggers than haters. You cant say anything bad about him or else an army is ready to cut your balls off.

Good post.

He could give a shit though....either way..... your talking about him. Add 1 more log to the fire.

For God's sake, give us a title defense before I'm expected to worship this man.

I don't need freakshows.

I don't need Diaz rematches.

I need a title defense in the foreseeable future.

number of mcgregor haters are vastly overrated lol for every hater post i see its got 10 replies by different fanboys
Haha okay, you're blind.
10:1 haters to hardcore fans ratio for sure. There is a poll in one of the Mayweather/Conor threads and the no option had like 250 votes and yes like 60 and the question was something to the effect of do you believe this fight should happen. Funny thing about it is most of the no votes were guys I consistently see hating on him, no coincidence there.

Connie accomplished little
Connie just started his path
One tittle he doesn't defend
One category he doesn't conquer
One defeat
No comebacks
Just words in the wind
Words in the wind

Attachments

• image.gif
    image.gif
    901.9 KB · Views: 1
Haha okay, you're blind.
10:1 haters to hardcore fans ratio for sure. There is a poll in one of the Mayweather/Conor threads and the no option had like 250 votes and yes like 60 and the question was something to the effect of do you believe this fight should happen. Funny thing about it is most of the no votes were guys I consistently see hating on him, no coincidence there.
february

lol

Back