The McHater Translation Guide

CannotWin

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
The past few months have been quite exciting to the majority of us, and to an ever-increasing amount of casuals who have been appreciating the top echelon of MMA more and more. There is, however, a small splinter cell of MMA fans that seem to hate what we have all hoped would grace our sport for years.

What follows is an effort to catalog and understand this strange breed of MMA... critics?

1) "Connor should have never been allowed to move up in the first place!"

Translation: "I'm afraid he might move up and WIN, and achieve more than my favorite PRIDE fighters ever have!"
Other Fighters: Anderson refuses to fight Jones (gets trashed), GSP refuses to fight Anderson (gets trashed) BJ Penn fights Hughes and GSP (gets idolized) and Fedor fighting as a HW his whole life (nuthugged).​

2) "He only fights people on short notice! I smell something fishy!"

Translation: "I see what I want to see! Had he also dropped from the card with half the roster calling him out, I would just call him a pussy!"
Other Fighters: Jon Jones does the opposite, refuses to fight MW Chael Sonnen on short notice (gets trashed).​

3) A striker with an unique style that never stalls and has a plethora of KOs to his name.

Translation: "He is not my favorite PRIDE can crusher!"
Other Fighters: Wanderlei Silva (idolized), Mighty Mouse can't finish (trashed), Wonderboy (idolized), GSP (considered by many to be boring), Jake Shields (trashed), Fitch (trashed).​

4) "Manlet!"

Translation: "Is my small dick showing yet?"

5) "He has too much power! UFC bends over backwards for him! He is overpaid!"

Translation: "I like to complain about fighter pay only when I also get to trash Dana while doing it!"

6) "He is overrated!"

Translation: "I don't know what overrated means!"

7) "He talks too much, he is too cocky!"

Translation: "I envy him for his confidence and I feel insecure because he is not the anime martial artist I always thought was real!"
Other Fighters: Mighty Mouse doesn't talk trash (gets trashed), Muhammad Ali is one of the best trash talkers of all time (gets idolized).​

8) "He should never be allowed to fight for Dos Anjos' belt! He needs to defend the FW title!"
Translation: "I don't want to be forced to admit he might be the P4P greatest. Please, God, strike him with lightning!"​

9) "I don't think he is good for the sport."
Translation: "I really hate his fans, but I don't seem to get that, for some reason."

number of mcgregor haters are vastly overrated lol for every hater post i see its got 10 replies by different fanboys

number of mcgregor haters are vastly overrated lol for every hater post i see its got 10 replies by different fanboys

That's just because the McGregor haters are so fucking dumb that they get banned all the time. For instance Ronda Drowsey has recently been banned.

didn%2527t+read+lol+19.gif

Of course you wouldn't. You are one of the haters.

How can you say they are vastly overrated when we just had a thread titled "why do you hate Conor" go 10+ pages?

Last edited:
04b84dc324210c9fc8eea84457600bd6.jpg

1. "Conor is like, the fucking man! He could beat up a great white shark!"
2. "I know, right!"
3. "Totally, bruh!"
4. "Did you see his sick sunglasses last night?"
5. "Yeah, those shades rustled some Jimmies! The haterz are totally gotten to."

That's just because the McGregor haters are so fucking dumb that they get banned all the time. For instance Ronda Drowsey has recently been banned.
Really, that guy was really annoying, had ignored him already

The Conor nuthugger dictionary:

Glurgglurghghghghgjgjgj:
--Can't talk, gurgling with Conor's man gravy.

5) and 7) are legit statements. Those are facts and at least reasons to dislike him,even if you don't feel that way.

Other ones,I agree.

5) and 7) are legit statements. Those are facts and at least reasons to dislike him,even if you don't feel that way.

Other ones,I agree.

Isn't a fighter having power he earned a good thing, though? It is not like McGregor got the Northcut treatment. He did all the world tours, all the promoting, everything within his power to become this interesting character. I think his power is earned, and a good thing, even for fighters who just stand around and complain, like... Aldo.

Casual fans come into the sport thanks to McGregor, more fans, more money for UFC

Hardcore fans berate these fans they leave, MMA shrinks out of the main spotlight once again.

Isn't a fighter having power he earned a good thing, though? It is not like McGregor got the Northcut treatment. He did all the world tours, all the promoting, everything within his power to become this interesting character. I think his power is earned, and a good thing, even for fighters who just stand around and complain, like... Aldo.

His power cannot be earned,because its unfair. And I'm not talking about money.

How many fighters have been given the chance to hold onto a belt while moving up 2 divisions,let alone moving up only a single division ?

I've been in this discussion multiple times, so I know your next reply would be something like "How many champions were willing to move up a division to challenge for the next title?"

Well,obviously,none of them had a chance to keep their belts so we can't possibly know whether if they would do it or not!

My best guess ? Yes. Hell yes they would.

Casual fans come into the sport thanks to McGregor, more fans, more money for UFC

Hardcore fans berate these fans they leave, MMA shrinks out of the main spotlight once again.
It's more like,
Casual fans come in when a star is born, some stay for a period of time and leave, the remainders usually become hardcore fans. Fans come and go.

The past few months have been quite exciting to the majority of us, and to an ever-increasing amount of casuals who have been appreciating the top echelon of MMA more and more. There is, however, a small splinter cell of MMA fans that seem to hate what we have all hoped would grace our sport for years.

What follows is an effort to catalog and understand this strange breed of MMA... critics?

1) "Connor should have never been allowed to move up in the first place!"

Translation: "I'm afraid he might move up and WIN, and achieve more than my favorite PRIDE fighters ever have!"
Other Fighters: Anderson refuses to fight Jones (gets trashed), GSP refuses to fight Anderson (gets trashed) BJ Penn fights Hughes and GSP (gets idolized) and Fedor fighting as a HW his whole life (nuthugged).​

2) "He only fights people on short notice! I smell something fishy!"

Translation: "I see what I want to see! Had he also dropped from the card with half the roster calling him out, I would just call him a pussy!"
Other Fighters: Jon Jones does the opposite, refuses to fight MW Chael Sonnen on short notice (gets trashed).​

3) A striker with an unique style that never stalls and has a plethora of KOs to his name.

Translation: "He is not my favorite PRIDE can crusher!"
Other Fighters: Wanderlei Silva (idolized), Mighty Mouse can't finish (trashed), Wonderboy (idolized), GSP (considered by many to be boring), Jake Shields (trashed), Fitch (trashed).​

4) "Manlet!"

Translation: "Is my small dick showing yet?"

5) "He has too much power! UFC bends over backwards for him! He is overpaid!"

Translation: "I like to complain about fighter pay only when I also get to trash Dana while doing it!"

6) "He is overrated!"

Translation: "I don't know what overrated means!"

7) "He talks too much, he is too cocky!"

Translation: "I envy him for his confidence and I feel insecure because he is not the anime martial artist I always thought was real!"
Other Fighters: Mighty Mouse doesn't talk trash (gets trashed), Muhammad Ali is one of the best trash talkers of all time (gets idolized).​

8) "He should never be allowed to fight for Dos Anjos' belt! He needs to defend the FW title!"
Translation: "I don't want to be forced to admit he might be the P4P greatest. Please, God, strike him with lightning!"​

9) "I don't think he is good for the sport."
Translation: "I really hate his fans, but I don't seem to get that, for some reason."

LMAO... FUCK THIS.

Took the time to type this did you ? Actually sat down and thought it all out. Then typed it. Wow !

Do you think there would be this " hate " for Holly if it were even possible for her to do this ? Well, I see a thread where she asked for a catch weight fight with Cyborg. No hate at all. Unanimous support, and best wishes for her in the replies. Though some do think she will lose... Hmmmm so what is the difference ? Holly is a good, and humble person. Conor is not. It really should be very easy to understand. He talks mad shit. Acts like a real jerk at times. Shows no respect for anything.

Fucking Conor fans taking the whole " playing victim " chapter out of Ronda's book. Well done all you he-man types. Hypocrisy, and small man syndrome running all over SD.

Can a person really be a GOAT if it must be campaigned for by fanboi online ? I always thought being in the GOAT convo was self evident. Nobody campaigned for Fedor, Anderson, or GSP... We just all knew it. Calling a loud mouth the GOAT does not make it so, and only makes his nut munchers look lame as fuck.

I do love the part where you decide for the " majority " what is exciting. A-R-R-O-G-A-N-C-E... Yup there's the number 1 reason I hate Conor's fans. You do not speak for me.

Back