The McGregor FAST System DOES Work

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 359865

He is so correct! I was impressed by the amount of endurance he had running away throughout the second fight. Excited to see if he can lean on this type of stamina in the rubber match with Porier.

uuw4iKBZuerqU.gif
13rAVaFrumhUjK.gif
RqQF6BzaGgyXe.gif
efd4PI9JM812w.gif
opLdP3xvMMTQI.gif
GATiiFDOC1da8.gif

Conrad is the most overrated fighter in the UFC. Journeyman Nate made Conrat literally run away in fear

Conrad is too scared to ever fight Nate again

This is probably one of the corniest rivalries in combat sports history.

The trilogy nobody gives a fuck about.
I just love how he's been on Diaz's jock since he couldn't handle decisively losing to him the first time. There wouldn't even be a trilogy if it weren't for McGregor being incapable of taking a non-title loss to Diaz. The fact that they fought a second time was a gift.

Hilarious, considering Nate had better cardio in both fights, even though he was partying in Mexico before the first one. Lmao.

He is so correct! I was impressed by the amount of endurance he had running away throughout the second fight. Excited to see if he can lean on this type of stamina in the rubber match with Porier.

This is probably a much better fitness program

His cardio and endurance are still dogshit.

Like a bowl of salsa lol.

Is quite weird Conor calling Nate a juice head... he seems to know something we don't lately with these steroid accusations...
Nate definitely doesn't look like he's on steroids but I don't know, could be some kind of PED like EPO.

Conor just admitted that Nate beating him in the first fight was the inspiration for the development of a program that he is selling. Nate should get a percentage of sales revenue of McGregor Fast.

By the way, Conor was saved by the bell in Round 5 of their second fight.

Back