The Mayberry summed up in less than 30 seconds

except that people who constantly talk about The Wire are annoying and people who talk Breaking Bad are wonderful human beings.

I am stopped watch Breaking Bad the min Hank(TheBrother) killed the 2 Mexican hitmen in the parking lot.

Damn, TDA :( Hope it happens close to where I stopped, I'm on the 5th episode of the 3rd season and these two guys were like, the biggest question mark of this season... haha, now I know Hank is gonna stop them.

Perhaps I should stay away from TV show related threads haha

Damn, TDA :( Hope it happens close to where I stopped, I'm on the 5th episode of the 3rd season and these two guys were like, the biggest question mark of this season... haha, now I know Hank is gonna stop them.

Perhaps I should stay away from TV show related threads haha

Good idea. People rarely use the spoiler function.

Yep. Saw that and immediately started cracking up :icon_chee

Anybody that hasn't watched Breaking Bad should really give it a try, imo.

tey Mayberry is the opposite of Sex, Drugs and Rock & Roll

Damn, Seth must be lurking around here somewhere.

Which whitebelt are you asshole!!!

lol.

needs a GF/break up/what do I do with this chick reference, then it would really nail it.

To be fair there was an episode where Chris was having girl problems and peter's answer was to act like an asshole to all women and as alpha as possible.

I watched the first episode of The Wire, and it didn't interest me at all.

People keep telling me I have to get into by watching the first few episodes. Fuck that. I'm not going to waste a few hours hoping a show gets more interesting.

Well thats the usual case.

A lot of people turn it on and just see a Cop Drama..

But once you keep watching, you realize how deep the show goes.. and exposes all of the crumbling institutions in society..

Media
Schools
Politics
Drug Trade
Labor

I never gave it a chance for like 4 years.. Finally watched the first couple episodes and realized how awesome it was. I may be bias too though

Its cool having it based in Baltimore

jn14tncua143j31a.jpg

Back