The Max hype is ridiculous

Conor has shown more growth within those 3 years and has improved a lot too. Conor would still beat him again.
Thread had nothing to do with conor lol.

Its about people saying max's hype is uncalled for (which its not, clearly hes an elite fighter)

Well then I guess Aldo got exposed by Conor right? Conor got exposed by Nate right?

Swanson, Oliveira, Stephens, Lamas, Pettis...those are Max's last 5 fights that he won. Pretty impressive for someone waiting to get exposed.

Aldo will win if they fight though.

I see everyone talking about Max like he's GOAT status. Please do me a favor and go watch Max get wrestle fucked by Conor Mcgregor of all people. He made Conor with a blown ACL look like Ben Askren in that fight. At his core Max is still that skinny Mr. Bean lookin motherfucker just waiting to be ragdolled. Frankie would throw him out of the cage, Chad would eat his ass out, and Aldo would put a clinic on him standing or on the ground.

Don't buy the Max hype. He will get exposed soon.

That was also really soon after he won a bullshit decision over fricken Leonard Garcia,and you want to act like that's relevant to now?You either don't like Max,don't have any clue what improvement means,or both,i'd go with both.What a stupid thread.

I'm pretty sure nobody ever called him GOAT. And if he's champ, I think that would be the point where his 'hype' is justified.

lol. gtfo, ts. Holloway is the best the UFC has got right now.

Yeah it should be " Minimum " hype

I don't know but he lost to Conor, the worst fighter ever. So he sucks.

I see everyone talking about Max like he's GOAT status. Please do me a favor and go watch Max get wrestle fucked by Conor Mcgregor of all people. He made Conor with a blown ACL look like Ben Askren in that fight. At his core Max is still that skinny Mr. Bean lookin motherfucker just waiting to be ragdolled. Frankie would throw him out of the cage, Chad would eat his ass out, and Aldo would put a clinic on him standing or on the ground.

He... just became the interim champ....

da fuck do these fighters have to do to impress you people?? fuck a goat?!?!?!

Well what do you want the guy to do? He is doing his part and winning.

I like his tattoo wings on his back

Sometimes when I look at him for too long he starts to look like a pigeon.

So I try not to stare.

I'm not a Max fan, but he was really young when he fought Conor. He's improved drastically since then. And wasn't he injured during the fight with Conor too?

raw

Not everyone has a 10 fight win streak on the ufc. Max fought with a broken foot after the first round as well.

I'd love to see Chad eat his ass out. I agree with you btw.

Yawn. It's not hype if the guy is actually schooling top fighters - it's only hype if he isnt. Max is. Therefore, the hype is relative.

Back