The Max hype is ridiculous

Everyone gets overhyped . No one's ever as great as people think nor as bad but he was really young and inexperienced when he fought McGregor. Holloway is clearly on another level now. He's on of the few in the UFC that could actually compete in boxing. He's become a really technically sound stand up fighter and he's evolved his takedown defense. He picked apart Pettis like McGregor picks apart his opponents without the power

Frankie, Conor and Aldo are his kryptonite. Great fighter, dont see him as champ.

he improved his TDD. The only wrestler he fought is Ricardo Lamas and he defended all the takedowns. BUT Mendes and Frankie are way better than Lamas in wrestling

The same people that say Conor has no ground game and label him 1 dimensional furiously masturbate over 'well rounded' Max, who was thrown around like a rag doll by no ground game Conor.

In one sense, yes, he gets compared to Penn simply because he's Hawaiian (many people act like he's a better fighter than Penn, which is the height of the retarded "the sport has evolved" group of numbskulls around here) so in that sense yeah he's overrated.

He's also a very tough all around good fighter so he deserves a lot of credit.

eat his ass out
albundy_shock.gif

That was three years ago

True. 3 years of Conor improving and claiming 2 titles since. A fight between the 2 tonight would make their first encounter appear competitive.

True. 3 years of Conor improving and claiming 2 titles since. A fight between the 2 tonight would make their first encounter appear competitive.
the fuck are you on about theyre not even in the same division

Undoubtedly Conor, Aldo, and Frankie are difficult fights for him but I think he'd do better than you give him credit for

I was with you until "Chad would eat his ass out.."

I'm good bor.

I see everyone talking about Max like he's GOAT status. Please do me a favor and go watch Max get wrestle fucked by Conor Mcgregor of all people. He made Conor with a blown ACL look like Ben Askren in that fight. At his core Max is still that skinny Mr. Bean lookin motherfucker just waiting to be ragdolled. Frankie would throw him out of the cage, Chad would eat his ass out, and Aldo would put a clinic on him standing or on the ground.

Don't buy the Max hype. He will get exposed soon.
agreed

Back