jml4life

Boom
@Blue
Reaction score
Which is better?

1*8pHIBQAR2x-oHBW3pH8kDA.jpeg

anaconda-jon-voight1-e1492479257312.jpg

Both classics.

Aliens edges it out. Matrix loses points for being an S&M Bible allegory.
Both can have religious ties... as the new storyline had the Engineers planning to punish manKind as they killed their Messenger (implying Jesus or other divine avatars).

Matrix also had strong Gnostic allegorical similarities.

I think The Matrix is a "better" movie but if you told me I could only ever watch one again, I'd pick Aliens.

Both decent. Both overrated, imo.

Haven’t seen either in 15 years. No intention of watching either any time soon.

If I had to choose, Aliens.

Meh, I don't even like Aliens much. I mean, Bill Paxton being a whimpering bitch is the best part IMO so how good could it be?. I'd choose Alien over Matrix but not the sequel.

Movies like these that changed the game or ushered us into a new era of movie entertainement are all amazing.

Way better than the forced sjw or political agenda, sensitive era we are in right now. Top it off with the reboots and overused cgi.

They’re so different. Sci-Fi psychological vs Sci-Fi horror. Can’t really compare the two equally.

Both can have religious ties... as the new storyline had the Engineers planning to punish manKind as they killed their Messenger (implying Jesus or other divine avatars).

Matrix also had strong Gnostic allegorical similarities.

Your talking about Prometheus. Well clearly that's Greek mythology. Ridley Scott directed Alien & Prometheus and there's no denying the allegories, but Aliens is James Cameron the same guy who gave us T2 and I ain't seeing the religious ties.

On topic, Aliens for the win since the Wachowski sisters ripped of The Adventures Of Luther Arkwright

Very close but Aliens edges it out imo, despite having that annoying child.

Back