Social The mass shoplifting/flash rob thread

I did think that putting everything out of reach will drive people online more which is a problem already
Which is leading to more porch thieves. More e commerce will lead to more theft off of people’s property

From blm to counter white supremacy capitalist notions for the holidays

The Black Lives Matter Global Network announced a new campaign against Christmas' "white-supremacist-capitalism" and listed out a number of actions Americans can do to stick it to corporations.

"As we prepare ourselves for the holiday season, we are bombarded with ads that seek to whip us up into a consumerist frenzy. Black Friday sales are being rolled out weeks in advance of Thanksgiving and, at every turn, white-supremacist-capitalism is telling us to spend our money on things that we don’t need, to reap profits for corporations," BLM said last Wednesday.

Adding, "As BLMLA organizer, Jan Williams, reminds us, 'Capitalism doesn’t love Black people.' In fact, white-supremacist-capitalism invented policing, initially as chattel-slavery-era 'paddy rollers,' in order to protect its interests and put targets on the backs of Black people."

The organization, founded by self-described Marxists, pointed to the cases of John Crawford and Steven Taylor, "who were murdered by police inside Walmart stores."
BLM is encouraging people to "dream of a #BlackXmas," meaning "to intentionally use our economic resources to disrupt white-supremacist-capitalism and build Black community":

#BuildBlack: Invest in Black-led, Black-serving organizations by making donations in the names of your loved ones as holiday gifts.

#BuyBlack: When buying items, spend exclusively with Black-owned businesses from Black Friday through New Year.

#BankBlack: Move your money from white corporate banks (that finance gentrification, prisons, and environmental degradation) to Black-owned ones.

Jesus jumped up Christ! The fucking Build Black Better plan to ruin Christmas. So my question is do you steal from black owned stores to spread the cheer?
Apologies for quoting you twice, but you do put out some interesting information.
I can't imagine being a 'normal black person' in this environment. Now I'm sure that their are many who will take umbrage with such a term, but it's what I know.
I was in the Navy with a bunch of reliable black men who were my shipmates. People who I trusted they would do this job based on qualifications notcskin color. I've been working for 30 years. I've had great coworkers regardless of race, gender and sexual orientation. It seems these things don't matter when it comes to hard work. I'd hate to think this world where we all got along was a lie. I was kind of under the impression we were pretty much all fellow Americans.
I don't think this radicalized black mentality is helping anyone. It is creating a divide where there shouldn't be one.
Racism amongst intelligent people is dead. Sure there will always be idiots like the group who shot Arbury. However neither of those two parties represent my fellow Americans; black , white, yellow, brown and whatever gender or orientation you chose.
We need to find a way to change the discussion from right and wrong, instead of the color of the perp.

Apologies for quoting you twice, but you do put out some interesting information.
I can't imagine being a 'normal black person' in this environment. Now I'm sure that their are many who will take umbrage with such a term, but it's what I know.
I was in the Navy with a bunch of reliable black men who were my shipmates. People who I trusted they would do this job based on qualifications notcskin color. I've been working for 30 years. I've had great coworkers regardless of race, gender and sexual orientation. It seems these things don't matter when it comes to hard work. I'd hate to think this world where we all got along was a lie. I was kind of under the impression we were pretty much all fellow Americans.
I don't think this radicalized black mentality is helping anyone. It is creating a divide where there shouldn't be one.
Racism amongst intelligent people is dead. Sure there will always be idiots like the group who shot Arbury. However neither of those two parties represent my fellow Americans; black , white, yellow, brown and whatever gender or orientation you chose.
We need to find a way to change the discussion from right and wrong, instead of the color of the perp.

I think this crime wave started out as a fringe but I don’t know whether it is a younger generation or social media or what, but it seems that lawlessness is spreading amongst the youth these days. That makes me sound old because every generation says that at some point, but I just think crime evolves every few years. You had the pot era, crack era, pill era, heroin era, and this is a flash rob era. In a few years, they will evolve and start hacking directly from amazon or something. It’s still fringe, but it’s not a good look that every single one of the people in these videos is black.

Which is leading to more porch thieves. More e commerce will lead to more theft off of people’s property

That has been slowing down. Porch pirates peaked in like 2017 and this will definitely be the easier
More lucrative score now

Where I work employees are not allowed to put their hands on clients nor are we to try actively stop them. This is a safety precaution and also so we do not get sued. Have a friend who works at a Seattle location and he says they get hit on the reg from meth heads and got hit once by a theft ring. 10 people ran inside with masks on, bats, bolt cutters and other shit. Knew exactly where to go so I presume they staked the place out before hand. Stole every single locked up Samsung and Apple cell phone and a bunch of other things. Proceeded to steal 4 computers that were being repaired as well. After that they hired outside security who works the door which allows for the security to be hands on.

95% + of black voters voted for Biden thanks to the racial divide manufactured by the media. Dont for a minute think it was an accident.

That has been slowing down. Porch pirates peaked in like 2017 and this will definitely be the easier
More lucrative score now
Well now that physical retail in many areas is open season, why drive around and have to follow a deliveryman? Just hit a store and you are set.
Something like that
Seems like it

Four subjects were arrested in the Home Depot robbery where sledgehammers were stolen. They fled in a red Mercedes with damage.

the next day, a vehicle fitting that description was stopped and contained four males dressed all in black and had the tools in the vehicle.

The arrestees include Everett Lestorkindle, 22; Bronz Jackson, 20; Shawn Jones, 19; and Daniel DeHughes, 19.

The solution to all this shit is simple.

Rooftop Koreans.

https://allthatsinteresting.com/roof-koreans

Good luck looting this store.

Screenshot-20211129-164835-Free-Adblocker-Browser.jpg

Look at that smoking badass who shows no love to homo thugs about to empty out reload and throw mo slugs - dmx

So we did a staycation in San Francisco on Friday/Saturday at the Palace Hotel. A lot of cops were everywhere in Union Square area. LV was boarded up, but was open. A lot of shops were boarded up actually, which reminded me of Portland, but with tons of people. The city was actually very packed. I couldn't believe how crowded it was and surprisingly a lot cleaner with less homeless then usual.

The solution to all this shit is simple.

Rooftop Koreans.

https://allthatsinteresting.com/roof-koreans

Good luck looting this store.

Screenshot-20211129-164835-Free-Adblocker-Browser.jpg

It’s cool, old school guys with old school military training during tough times.

But, what do they do if a city resident of color decides to loot their business? Shoot them on their way in? Shoot them on their way out?
1. They will be arrested for attempted murder.
2. The local DA won’t care about looting and will care about providing the outcome his (mostly black) constituents are demanding.
3. The business will be burned down by a mob.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back