Social The mass shoplifting/flash rob thread

All this shit is the result of the left activating and pandering to the dregs, criminals and malcontents so that nitwit Biden could win. Its pathetic. These lazy scum should be storming in to fill out an application....make 20 an hour and build some fkn character

Murder in response to theft?
I mean don’t get me wrong. I know it seems absurd and wild. But it would prevent it from happening again.

what happens now? People loot businesses , ruin people’s livelihood, and burn down cities while fighting and murdering one another.

I’m saying people should be able to defend their stores with violence of their own.
Looters should be shot on sight.

All this shit is the result of the left activating and pandering to the dregs, criminals and malcontents so that nitwit Biden could win. Its pathetic. These lazy scum should be storming in to fill out an application....make 20 an hour and build some fkn character

Yeah, this definitely hasn't been going on for decades or anything. Thanks Obama!

I mean don’t get me wrong. I know it seems absurd and wild. But it would prevent it from happening again.

what happens now? People loot businesses , ruin people’s livelihood, and burn down cities while fighting and murdering one another.

I’m saying people should be able to defend their stores with violence of their own.
Looters should be shot on sight.

My family owns a business. If people came in to steal all their inventory and ruin the livelihoods of my family with an underlying threat of mob violence, force would be necessary and authorized.
Anyone who believes to the contrary is on cuckery level 9000

The problem I see with this is that it further drives the consumer market further towards on-line shopping and the associated mega distributors. If I can't tough and feel something, or stumble upon an item in a brick and mortar, why even bother to go?
The last thing I want to see is more money going to Bezos.

BTW this thread is excellent and anyone who is supporting these robbers has something seriously wrong with them.
It really is a pickle. The only measures I can think of against it are not favorable. Draconian penalties may be unconstitutional, authorizing force for specific types of mass robberies may actually pose a greater risk to bystanders, greater security measures will cost everyone more and make shopping less accessible.

There should definitely be stiff penalties for this behavior though and significant investigative efforts to stop it. Most of the morons who do stuff like this are probably organizing and bragging about it online.

It really is a pickle. The only measures I can think of against it are not favorable. Draconian penalties may be unconstitutional, authorizing force for specific types of mass robberies may actually pose a greater risk to bystanders, greater security measures will cost everyone more and make shopping less accessible.

There should definitely be stiff penalties for this behavior though and significant investigative efforts to stop it. Most of the morons who do stuff like this are probably organizing and bragging about it online.

Problem is how do you penalize them? 90%+ go unidentified. They're all masked up and storming by the dozens.
Literally the only thing you can do is submit or start dropping them.

There was a time in European history where one of these thieves would be captured, the skin of their backs peeled off through flogging and their bodies impaled on a suitable spike on the edge of town as a warning to criminals. Sometimes the old ways are the best ways.

Problem is how do you penalize them? 90%+ go unidentified. They're all masked up and storming by the dozens.
Literally the only thing you can do is submit or start dropping them.
I think lots could be identified by monitoring online activity.

Step 2 is the penalties need to be real. I don’t have a lot of faith here though because the penalties for serious crime are crap most of the time.

Make no mistake though one shouldn’t start blasting and hope that a jury agrees with you “valuing property over Black lives.” This is an action that could be expected to harm the victims of these flash robs worse than the robberies themselves.

I think lots could be identified by monitoring online activity.

Step 2 is the penalties need to be real. I don’t have a lot of faith here though because the penalties for serious crime are crap most of the time.

Make no mistake though one shouldn’t start blasting and hope that a jury agrees with you “valuing property over Black lives.” This is an action that could be expected to harm the victims of these flash robs worse than the robberies themselves.

We'll have to disagree.
For them to identify this within a chat group they'd have to monitor and siphon through nearly all interpersonal communication.
Second, the moment a criminal decides to commit a crime against me the repercussions are their responsibility. I don't value criminals lives over my own or my families. They made the decision to commit the crime and endanger me or my loved ones. I'm not responsible for them.

For all human history it was this way. Tread on me at your own risk. It's only now with the cuck fascination of the criminal cock do we have to ask permission to defend ourselves, our property or our families from criminals.

Last edited:
The solution to all this shit is simple.

Rooftop Koreans.

https://allthatsinteresting.com/roof-koreans

Good luck looting this store.

Screenshot-20211129-164835-Free-Adblocker-Browser.jpg

The problem I see with this is that it further drives the consumer market further towards on-line shopping and the associated mega distributors. If I can't tough and feel something, or stumble upon an item in a brick and mortar, why even bother to go?
The last thing I want to see is more money going to Bezos.

BTW this thread is excellent and anyone who is supporting these robbers has something seriously wrong with them.

I did think that putting everything out of reach will drive people online more which is a problem already

It spread out and seems to be taking place in many major cities. Def a grim outlook imho

We have some retail theft professionals come in every once in a while, I don’t know if I see them doing this kind of thing in my area, but Pittsburgh isn’t far at all and I can see it there

We have some retail theft professionals come in every once in a while, I don’t know if I see them doing this kind of thing in my area, but Pittsburgh isn’t far at all and I can see it there
Think those have always existed. I worked for Safeway in the 90s and they came around from time to time. Think just the proliferation of them plus the boldness of these guys is a bad indicator

From blm to counter white supremacy capitalist notions for the holidays

The Black Lives Matter Global Network announced a new campaign against Christmas' "white-supremacist-capitalism" and listed out a number of actions Americans can do to stick it to corporations.

"As we prepare ourselves for the holiday season, we are bombarded with ads that seek to whip us up into a consumerist frenzy. Black Friday sales are being rolled out weeks in advance of Thanksgiving and, at every turn, white-supremacist-capitalism is telling us to spend our money on things that we don’t need, to reap profits for corporations," BLM said last Wednesday.

Adding, "As BLMLA organizer, Jan Williams, reminds us, 'Capitalism doesn’t love Black people.' In fact, white-supremacist-capitalism invented policing, initially as chattel-slavery-era 'paddy rollers,' in order to protect its interests and put targets on the backs of Black people."

The organization, founded by self-described Marxists, pointed to the cases of John Crawford and Steven Taylor, "who were murdered by police inside Walmart stores."
BLM is encouraging people to "dream of a #BlackXmas," meaning "to intentionally use our economic resources to disrupt white-supremacist-capitalism and build Black community":

#BuildBlack: Invest in Black-led, Black-serving organizations by making donations in the names of your loved ones as holiday gifts.

#BuyBlack: When buying items, spend exclusively with Black-owned businesses from Black Friday through New Year.

#BankBlack: Move your money from white corporate banks (that finance gentrification, prisons, and environmental degradation) to Black-owned ones.

Jesus jumped up Christ! The fucking Build Black Better plan to ruin Christmas. So my question is do you steal from black owned stores to spread the cheer?

The Black Lives Matter Global Network announced a new campaign against Christmas' "white-supremacist-capitalism" and listed out a number of actions Americans can do to stick it to corporations.

"As we prepare ourselves for the holiday season, we are bombarded with ads that seek to whip us up into a consumerist frenzy. Black Friday sales are being rolled out weeks in advance of Thanksgiving and, at every turn, white-supremacist-capitalism is telling us to spend our money on things that we don’t need, to reap profits for corporations," BLM said last Wednesday.

Adding, "As BLMLA organizer, Jan Williams, reminds us, 'Capitalism doesn’t love Black people.' In fact, white-supremacist-capitalism invented policing, initially as chattel-slavery-era 'paddy rollers,' in order to protect its interests and put targets on the backs of Black people."

The organization, founded by self-described Marxists, pointed to the cases of John Crawford and Steven Taylor, "who were murdered by police inside Walmart stores."
BLM is encouraging people to "dream of a #BlackXmas," meaning "to intentionally use our economic resources to disrupt white-supremacist-capitalism and build Black community":

#BuildBlack: Invest in Black-led, Black-serving organizations by making donations in the names of your loved ones as holiday gifts.

#BuyBlack: When buying items, spend exclusively with Black-owned businesses from Black Friday through New Year.

#BankBlack: Move your money from white corporate banks (that finance gentrification, prisons, and environmental degradation) to Black-owned ones.

Jesus jumped up Christ! The fucking Build Black Better plan to ruin Christmas. So my question is do you steal from black owned stores to spread the cheer?

Sounds like they're after segregation, blacks only shopping at black stores etc

Virtually all the ills you read about come from deep democratic areas.

The deeper blue they are, the shittier those areas tend to be.
I agree. The far left has basically made commuting crimes and drug addiction a human right. Which has become a cancer and is spreading out and ruining other areas.

So white supremacy is the new Jewish CT? Them whities want your money! Don’t give it to them! They’re racists

Back