Social The mass shoplifting/flash rob thread

I have been trying to figure out why these crimes piss me off so much. I think it is the brazenness and the sense of entitlement that comes with gall to do such crimes
what passes me off about these crimes is that politicians in the left tend to sympathize about these thieves because of the word "oppressed "...and we should leave them alone..

what passes me off about these crimes is that politicians in the left tend to sympathize about these thieves because of the word "oppressed "...and we should leave them alone..

The stores should have a “looting and reparations” day. Just set the stuff out and look the other way. It would save some windows

I have been trying to figure out why these crimes piss me off so much. I think it is the brazenness and the sense of entitlement that comes with gall to do such crimes
I think it shows how rotten the culture is in the USA. No one stops these crimes and it seems like many lionize the thieves. So it’s just an indicator on how much the USA has declined

I think it shows how rotten the culture is in the USA. No one stops these crimes and it seems like many lionize the thieves. So it’s just an indicator on how much the USA has declined

I wouldn’t expect anyone to get involved. I am not even sure I would because that is a good way to get shot or at least have five or six people beat the shit out you

I wouldn’t expect anyone to get involved. I am not even sure I would because that is a good way to get shot or at least have five or six people beat the shit out you
I know. But the complete demoralized aspect of it just shows through. Not expecting anyone to jump in. But no one seems to care and it’s like seeing 1918 Russian troops just not giving any Fs. You know things are about to break down

Different culture, extremely hard for me to judge these poor souls featured in the majority of the clips.

I know. But the complete demoralized aspect of it just shows through. Not expecting anyone to jump in. But no one seems to care and it’s like seeing 1918 Russian troops just not giving any Fs. You know things are about to break down

That’s quite grim. I definitely see it spreading. I see Pittsburgh following suit soon

Law enforcement is not going to use deadly force to stop shoplifting.

Store owners are the only ones who can stop this madness.

This isn't a difficult situation to solve. However, I'd suspect the ideology of many of these store owners is at conflict with gun ownership, based on where these cases are occurring.

So fuck em. There are more important things to worry about right now.

This isn't a difficult situation to solve. However, I'd suspect the ideology of many of these store owners is at conflict with gun ownership, based on where these cases are occurring.

Put everything behind a counter and make people ask to see it. Customers will get so pissed at these assholes maybe social change can occur because this is not a reviled activity and many simply don’t care. Hell, they have daily shootings to deal with and few care. If they would treat crime like they do police shootings, maybe shit would change

Virtually all the ills you read about come from deep democratic areas.

The deeper blue they are, the shittier those areas tend to be.

Put everything behind a counter and make people ask to see it. Customers will get so pissed at these assholes maybe social change can occur because this is not a reviled activity and many simply don’t care. Hell, they have daily shootings to deal with and few care. If they would treat crime like they do police shootings, maybe shit would change
Things will change when a store owner starts shooting people. It will happen. Someone will snap and it won't be pretty.

Things will change when a store owner starts shooting people. It will happen. Someone will snap and it won't be pretty.

Law abiding citizen have no recourse. The government is enabling people to do this and keeping the police from doing anything about it, but as soon as someone takes matters into their own hands, they prosecute them and tell them that it's not their job and that this is what the police are for. It's a microcosm of the Rittenhouse situation.

If the government and the police aren't upholding laws and protecting citizens, then what good are they for? At that point they're just pointless money stealing agencies.

The problem I see with this is that it further drives the consumer market further towards on-line shopping and the associated mega distributors. If I can't tough and feel something, or stumble upon an item in a brick and mortar, why even bother to go?
The last thing I want to see is more money going to Bezos.

BTW this thread is excellent and anyone who is supporting these robbers has something seriously wrong with them.

The problem is they aren't small business.

These guys are robbing billion dollar businesses. So even if you own a walmart branch, you're not as invested as Bob when it comes to protecting Bob's Food and deli or whatever

Back