Social The mass shoplifting/flash rob thread

Here's a valid suggestion that might solve this problem...
Let's defund POLICE....
RepentantCooperativeDeermouse-size_restricted.thumb.gif.5a705546a96161b3d3f3b7e2b85987fb.gif

2031 USA looks like an hilarious place

We’re going to get tough on crime policies back because of these retards.

There was a time when penalties for breaking the law served as a deterrent…
For that to work, they have to enforce the law. Low lives figured out they stopped enforcement.

Somebody is going to get tired and it will end in a bloodbath. I would not even blame the person who does that. People work hard. They don't deserve to put up with that shit.

One of the stores they ransacked was a pharmacy. Tell me, whats "morally justified" about stealing pharmaceuticals that people depend on
The morally unjustifiable price of those drugs that people depend on justifies stealing them.

Yeah, stealing opioids to sell on the street totes justified.
Im certain they are distributing lyrica and ozampic generously like robin hood to the unfortunate.
Perhaps. Or stealing insulin for your diabetic mother or child.

The morally unjustifiable price of those drugs that people depend on justifies stealing them.
The people stealing these drugs clearly aren't the same people that actually need them you nimrod, they just want to use or sling them on the streets

Thanks! Guys like him would watch their family get murdered and do nothing. It confuses the shit out of me. I wouldn't mind if someone stole my TV, but aren't there levels to this? Is it just me?

I can't remember if it was him but I still laugh at the idiot saying he would let someone burn down his house if it was insured

Back