Social The mass shoplifting/flash rob thread

It makes plenty of sense. Doesn't matter who does it.

You cant steal and then cry when someone steals from you. You live in America. Your ancestors stole this land. It comes back to you.

Yall on the right act like you fw the bible? What goes around comes around.
Sure. Ok.

<WhatIsThis>

Even though you’re just trolling, they will suck it up. They’ll close the shop and leave, depriving the community of a: goods and b:tax revenue

new businesses will open up. No worries here. go away

Oh, I thought it was because I have yet to see a video on these crimes that aren’t 100% black people
I say this with all honestly... You're one of my favorite posters here, and have been for quite a number of years. But you've gotten bitter, Man. And your posts are more and more pointed and geared toward racial bias. You used to be funny and tell hilarious stories, and now you're just race-baiting in the war room all the time. What happened?

The answer is to have moats around the store with draw bridges that come down after you pay. Problem solved.

Even though you’re just trolling, they will suck it up. They’ll close the shop and leave, depriving the community of a: goods and b:tax revenue
And c: jobs

Anyone who excuses this disgusting behavior is a shitty human being.

There was a time when penalties for breaking the law served as a deterrent…

It's called what goes around, comes around.

Yall came to America, robbed everyone of everything, took their land.

Now it happens to you and you cry abt it? lol suck it up
Whos "Ya"ll"?

Most of us have diverse backgrounds, just because we're all american now doesn't mean were complicit in what the english, french and spanish did 400-200 years ago.

I find it hilarious when you guys (yes, your not the only goof making this point) try to conflate all groups together under the guise of guilt, and go on to say we somehow deserve our stores and businesses being raided.

Whos "Ya"ll"?

Most of us have diverse backgrounds, just because we're all american now doesn't mean were complicit in what the english, french and spanish did 400-200 years ago.

I find it hilarious when you guys (yes, your not the only goof making this point) try to conflate all groups together under the guise of guilt, and go on to say we somehow deserve our stores and businesses being raided.

Life isn't fair, bro!

use your brain. Did the natives do anything to deserve getting slaughtered and shit taken from them? No! So why are you complaining?

suck it up! This logic of us stealing everything and then saying, "No more stealing now" is so egotisical! Get ready for more. It's just getting started

Last edited:
I say this with all honestly... You're one of my favorite posters here, and have been for quite a number of years. But you've gotten bitter, Man. And your posts are more and more pointed and geared toward racial bias. You used to be funny and tell hilarious stories, and now you're just race-baiting in the war room all the time. What happened?

I have given this a lot of thought. I think I have to honestly say 2020 and everything being race based shoved in our faces has caused a rift in my psyche and this is pushback. About as honest answer as I can give

Yeah, they keep hitting the same spots cuz cops dont do much here anymore.
Even places with gates after hours.
Its real bad out here right now.

I swear like the only shit they enforce is parking violations.
I’m sure the stores owned by pro BLM supporters will be in for a harsh reality. Who could blame the cops arriving late for those calls

Stores beginning to fight back with armed security and working with prosecutors to increase bail. The two idiots shown have two million dollar bonds

Life isn't fair, bro!

use your brain. Did the natives do anything to deserve getting slaughtered and shit taken from them? No! So why are you complaining?

suck it up! This logic of us stealing everything and then saying, "No more stealing now" is so egotisical! Get ready for more. It's just getting started
Alrighty, your clearly trolling now

Anyways you wouldn't even want to troll about this if these people raided your local store, cutting off your mom's ability to supply you with hot pockets and mountain dew

Alrighty, your clearly trolling now

Anyways you wouldn't even want to troll about this if these people raided your local store, cutting off your mom's ability to supply you with hot pockets and mountain dew

You cry if you want, just like the natives cry. But it's not gonna change anything. Suck it up, snowflake! Calling someone a troll is just submitting to the fact you just got outsmarted and can't come back w any logic

You cry if you want, just like the natives cry. But it's not gonna change anything. Suck it up, snowflake! Calling someone a troll is just submitting to the fact you just got outsmarted and can't come back w any logic

No human should suffer the sins of the forefathers forefathers. Thats retarded. Mr smith shoes isnt responsible for what mr jefferson did in 1803.

Life isn't fair, bro!

You sound like it's ok to steal because it was done ages ago...you sound poor son....

Back