Locked THE MANDALORIAN Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
IVE GOT GOOSEBUMPS.

THE SIZE OF GOLFBALLS.

Wyatt-Earp-1926.jpg

IVE GOT GOOSEBUMPS.

THE SIZE OF GOLFBALLS.
Which Jake Skywalker will then milk and drink from.

Last edited:
I just watched through the first season a few weeks ago. Such a mixed bag. First few episodes were decent and showed potential then it turned to shit with the next few episodes giving me the high camp low production feels of Xena\Hercules in space with a little bit of star wars lore sprinkled in to keep fan boys happy. I almost gave up after episode 6 which was honestly one of the worst pieces of television I have suffered in many a year. I decided to press on however and was rewarded with 2 solid and very enjoyable final episodes.

Overall can't see what the fuss is all about but since this is probably the best titbit fans have been thrown since the OT I guess I shouldn't really be surprised.

I thought I saw reports of Ahsoka, Bo Katan, Sabine Wren.

They're bringing in some big guns for season 2.

Either they're taking it too far and season 2 will suck, or it's going to be badass.

I have faith in Favreau and Filoni, so long as the rumors about Kennedy being denied to input into production are true.

Last edited:
Not sold on temura as boba fett considering how badly he fucked up the dubover in empire.

Either they're taking it too far and season 2 will suck, or it's going to be badass.

I have faith in Favreau and Filoni, so long as the rumors about Kennedy being denied to input into production are true.

They need to bring Gina's thick ass back as well.

They need to bring Gina's thick ass back as well.

She's back too.

This is from the set right before production on season 2 wrapped.

Looks like she hit the gym. She was in BBW territory after season 1 ended.

SophisticatedWillingIriomotecat-size_restricted.gif

I saw an article saying Olyphant was spotted wearing Boba's armor on set.

Meh, other than first episode, the series has been mediocre. I wonder how they managed to make the show looks that scuffed with that big of a budget.

4c8b6cd0a288d9abca7ff297648a941b.jpg

And who thought it would be ok to give this girl a dircting spot off of daddy name lol

One particular episdoe got me thinking it was done by college student, and unsurprisingly, her name was in the credit lol

Funny as I initially thought Timmy was the main character when I started watching lol

That shoulder shrug is Gina's go to sexy girl move. Doesn't work as well heavy.

Gina Carano is a horrendously bad actress. Her every line on this show is pure cringe. She brings any scene she is in down a level. Not sure why people rag on Ronda’s acting, but then act like Gina is any better, much less good. They are pretty much the exact same level of low quality.

Gina's acting is a level above Ronda's... but still not impressed by her per-for-mance.

I read or heard something where Gina was given this Star Wars role to right a wrong done to her in that one movie where she was in whale suit fighting on the beach and some actress dubbed over her voice.

Even when Gina’s thighs are 3’ across and her acting is terrible...>> Rhonda.

olyphant is overrated. He got exposed in QT’s something something Hollywood movie.

I think Ashoka and Kenobi are going to be in this season.

@jefferz , I think Ashoka is a top 10 character in the star war universe full stop. maybe top 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back