Locked THE MANDALORIAN Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuill's age still is a bit confusing. How was he a slave for 3 life times? That is 1.5-2 life times, 100 years ish, before the empire rose to power at the end if the prequels. I guess he could have been in another part of the galaxy where they were amassing their forces... but he is still older than Count Dooku and Sidieous, unless they also live way beyond human life span.

I was actually writing abou this while you were.

Yeah, the exact place he was imprisoned isn't mentioned... but slavery could've happened anywhere else & then trasferred to the empire. it's well within reason as slavery is a running theme not only through Star Wars history, but earth's history as well. It's not too hard to imagine.

To your point, it's not spelled out, & so we have to use our imagination. There are no answers currently on screen or in any other canon that I'm aware of.

Last edited:
How come people, especially Kuill not know what jedi are, and think they are some tales of wizards or whatever?

Dude said he was 3 human lifespans old, so he was certainly around during the republic, when they jedi were still a thing, still generals, ambassadors, etc., before Palpatine took control.

It takes place like 5 years after return if the jedi, so that is like 25-30 years after the end of the prequel trilogy.
That's like when we're in the middle of a solo AVENGERS film and someone says how come the rest of the team just doesn't show up, right?

circle.jpg

Why don't you fuck off & leave me be while I'm having a decent conversation about Star Wars. Maybe I need to seriously consider you for a harassment charge.

In case you forgot... actual conversations about Star Wars is what these threads are supposed to be designed for. Slinging zingers on your fellow Sherdoggers is what the OT was designed for & it's actually a violation of the Sherdog rules in this forum. This type of harassment doesn't belong here & I'd appreciate it if you would stop harassing me.

tumblr_pd6aqbogjO1tod15b_1280.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back