Locked THE MANDALORIAN Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Untitled-2.jpg

But why? Yoda isn't real. Jason Sudeikis wasn't actually punching a real live creature. It's a movie......with actors.....and props.....and puppets.
I saw an article that said right after those pricks did that, Favreau immediately came down and told them the puppet costs $5 million.

lol

Are kids that wussy now? I guess they are. When I was a kid i watched fuckin Alien. Where a crab thing jumps out of an egg pussy and sticks its dick in a guys mouth.

Its wussy that they feel bad for a baby being punched?

I saw an article that said right after those pricks did that, Favreau immediately came down and told them the puppet costs $5 million.

That's because Favreau has a sense of humor

Its wussy that they feel bad for a baby being punched?
The real life little kids just might cut your balls off while you sleep to preemptively ward off any adults viciously punching them.

Come on guys.

People getting shot with frickin laser beams right in the skull and cut in half by automatic doors, but we can't handle a lil slap to a puppet?

Last edited:
So does George Lucas approve of Baby Yoda? Looks like he wants to adopt him.

So does George Lucas approve of Baby Yoda? Looks like he wants to adopt him.

Probably thinking he could have gotten 4 billion more if baby Yoda was invented under his watch.

i only watched one episode of this, i think it was ep 6 or 7, this dude was rebooting a droid that used to try kill or hunt people or something. the only thing i liked was baby yoda but i already saw him on insta memes and that was cool. the show wasnt that great.

these were my faves.

baby-yoda-nobody-me-this-is-my-dog.jpg

3izrlr.jpg

10e.png

realizes-the-walk-hes-taken-on-outside-always-follows-the-same-route-but-hes-still-excited-about-it

1-5dd7c6a7a59ac__700.jpg

me-holding-my-dog-in-the-mirror-saying-thats-you-67407638.png

d85.jpg

A while back, I saw an article that I think quoted Gina saying she passed out twice filming the scene where she's arm wrestling Mando and Baby Yoda force chokes her.

What in the fuck? Did they think so little of her acting skills that they had some actual fish line or something choke her? Did they get a real life Force user to use the force to choke her?

Good decent show with a few throw backs to original star wars in the editing and references. Best thing going for star wars because the movies fucking suck!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back