Locked THE MANDALORIAN Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
while that may be true, at this point, given the success of the first season and the cultural attachment to the baby, its sex makes no difference, even with those hexes pulling the strings behind the scenes.

like I said, with rey disney fucked up trying to force a mary sue down our throats yet in black panther the bald black chicks in wakanda were bad assed and written well compared. I can give kudos where they are due and again if baby Yoda is female, kudos because it's a new interesting character
One of the reasons I predict this is because of its healing powers. I think that's one of the very few ideas The Last Jedi got right. Leia wasn't a Jedi, but she was a Force Sensitive with the same natural capabilities as Luke. The difference is, and I think this holds true in real life, women focus their energy more on nurturing and cooperation than men, when it is more in our nature to conquer by cunning or domination (even if righteously and towards a social good). Biologically, to me, this makes sense. When you are not the apex predator, and women will never be the apex predator as long as men exist as they currently exist, you must resort to the power of the herd, and a focus on sheer resilience. You must be a survivor.

Of course, ironically, such a viewpoint will be considered sexist five years from now (if it isn't already).

While that makes sense for the character it doesn't change the fact these are cunts. Doing cunty shit.

If Baby Yoda was a girl, they would have put long eye lashes on him.

Wyatt-Earp-1926.jpg

Wyatt-Earp-1926.jpg

Andrey-Stepanov2.jpg

Last edited:
Rey?

Fuck that, I'm gonna override that and say Baby Yoda is a Taurus.

Away with you.gif Away with you lame rey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back