Television THE MANDALORIAN Season 2 (Gina Carano Fired Due to Her Social Media Posts)

Rate season 2 of The Mandalorian

• Total voters
The helmet looks too small for my large head. Sith Trooper colors?

No crotch protection?

Sith Trooper colors?
The Sith Toopers weren't Mando'z. They were an order of storm troopers under Sidious

Manalorian Super commandos were the division of Death Watch who remained loyal to the person (Maul) who beat their previous leader. Mandos have always been free to distinguish their armor colorz through their own preferences... however we do see many of them share common themes to indicate allegiance to their particular tribe. (clan) In this case, the Super Commandos being loyal to Maul, showed their appreciation by making their armor the same color as Maul's skin.

maxresdefault.jpg

That said... Drax may not even be a part of that group & just be a rogue Mando who has his own reasons for going black n red. Perhaps it represents the blood of the star wars hating infidels he has yet to collect. :eek:

czQ2jFa.gif

That's a rough paint job. Semi gloss on pitted and rough plastic never looks good. You gonna matte it eventually?
I was trying to go for a worn effect. I’ve never really painted anything like this before so I was just kind of winging it. I put down a thick black primer and then red. I swatted and dabbed at the red with some towels to give it a damaged look. The gloss coat was because that was just the clear coat I had laying around.

So debut is tonight 10pm HI time? I remember Season 1 dropped at 10pm too.

I might just pay for two months in the name of supporting the economy.

Does that helmet seem like it offers any level of safety protection? I kinda want to buy one. I suspect my head's too big.
It’s the Black Series Boba helmet, cheap plastic but looks good, and cheap in price too, $100ish

It’s the Black Series Boba helmet, cheap plastic but looks good, and cheap in price too, $100ish
I think the most I paid for a single toy not counting consoles was Macross transformable with removable armor pieces, the diecast one from Hong Kong. Next highest maybe Marvel Legends 3 pack. I haven't crossed into the big boy purchases yet, but did spend a lot on many smaller purchases.

If you dropped the Boba helmet on the ground, do you think it'd break or handle it no problem like a baseball helmet?

Back