Television THE MANDALORIAN Season 2 (Gina Carano Fired Due to Her Social Media Posts)

Rate season 2 of The Mandalorian

• Total voters
He deserves it
Depends on what he's asking for. A few scenes with no helmet while it's just him and the child? Sure. But who knows if that's already the case, and he wants more of what the animated series does with Sabine. I don't know, could be an epic case of shooting yourself in the dick.

Depends on what he's asking for. A few scenes with no helmet while it's just him and the child? Sure. But who knows if that's already the case, and he wants more of what the animated series does with Sabine. I don't know, could be an epic case of shooting yourself in the dick.

Pedro is 45yo and has zero writing or directing credentials. If creative direction was something he was interested in and good at he would have done it before.

I really don't think this about showing his face because he thinks it's the best thing for the show, it's about showing his face to make him harder to replace and hence allow him to demand a massive contract when his current one is up.

Baby Yoda really is all they have left

He's the most unkillable character in story history
I was close to watching this over rated show last year. Once they released "baby yoda". I told myself nope. Maybe when the series gets cancelled lll catch up. Cheap writing imo. ..

I was close to watching this over rated show last year. Once they released "baby yoda". I told myself nope. Maybe when the series gets cancelled lll catch up. Cheap writing imo. ..
Yeah they're milking it but it's still the best Star wars we've had in a while

Until they in universe catch up to force awakens

Damn. Those people are awful. Do what we want you to do exactly the way we want it done or we'll try to get you fired.

I just imagine your average trans person reading that stuff and having the same reaction as me.

Maybe I am just too much of a cis gender white male shitlord to see how this behaviour is positive in any way.

She works for Disney; as long as she doesn't talk shit about China, she's fine;)

I'd like if the series took a more serious/darker tone this season. The tone of the trailer was good, if they can roll that into the series it'd be great IMO.

Pedro is 45yo and has zero writing or directing credentials. If creative direction was something he was interested in and good at he would have done it before.

I really don't think this about showing his face because he thinks it's the best thing for the show, it's about showing his face to make him harder to replace and hence allow him to demand a massive contract when his current one is up.

5cb3c849d5de240001a05880-image_c6729179.jpeg

Will probably be the focus once she is introduced.

Baby Yoda used his hand to shut himself inside his crib shell and not the Force.

Wasn't really excited after seeing the Season 2 trailer. Beskar Mando should paint his armor a nice color combo to sell a 3rd version of his action figure.

Pedro Pascal being difficult and wanting more face time?

Ouch!

I was hoping this show could have a five year run or something.

Is this the "Space Western curse"? Firefly only lasted one season.

edit- It's kinda stupid how a Mandalorian has to wear the helmet while he is in his ship alone. And apparently this whole wear helmet forever isn't totally accurate.

Macb9.jpg

edit- It's kinda stupid how a Mandalorian has to wear the helmet while he is in his ship alone. And apparently this whole wear helmet forever isn't totally accurate.

The helmet idea is brilliant because it keeps the show from being hijacked by a self-entitled actor who wants to be difficult and extort the show for more $$.

Pedro's behavior have just proven this right. He just wanted to get his face on camera more to make him more valuable when negotiating.

And apparently this whole wear helmet forever isn't totally accurate.

Macb9.jpg

The rule could be specific to Mando's clan on Nevarro. Or it could be a more recent change among Mandalorian culture as a whole due to a conflict we haven't seen.

Found this funny little nugget:
For his part, Pedro Pascal weighed in on why The Mandalorian doesn't remove his helmet, saying this to IGN:

I love the way that they build sort of cultural stories in the world of Star Wars. And so every planet, every people, every creature, every droid has such a specific kind of origin story and background. So for the Mandalorians, we have a creed, and we don't show our faces. So get over it. I did! [laughs]

So apparently people are confusing Rosario Dawson for Sasha Banks....LMAO. They are 2 attractive women, but that's sort of where the comparisons end

Back