Television THE MANDALORIAN Season 2 (Gina Carano Fired Due to Her Social Media Posts)

Rate season 2 of The Mandalorian

• Total voters
JJ-Kwong-00.jpg

This damn Filoni/Favreau propaganda has GONE TOO FAR

Knuckle-Buster.jpg

This would literally NEVER HAPPEN.

I just watched this YT video on how it looks like they already retconned the Disney trilogy...

Dave Filoni
<[analyzed}>

I also enjoyed this take from Overlord. I take everything he says with a giant grain of salt, but if Anakin telling Ashoka to have Luke train Baby Yoda is true... That is going to be one fan pleaser if they show that scene in her series!
timestamped

we saw what ezra did to alter time/history by pulling ahsoka away from death against vader. maybe that's how they solve the ST

I just watched this YT video on how it looks like they already retconned the Disney trilogy...

Dave Filoni
<[analyzed}>

I also enjoyed this take from Overlord. I take everything he says with a giant grain of salt, but if Anakin telling Ashoka to have Luke train Baby Yoda is true... That is going to be one fan pleaser if they show that scene in her series!
timestamped

I did have a sneaking suspision that there might be some kind of timeline shift in the future if the sequels were to be erased which would be rather ironic given Abrams history with Trek.

That does seem like a relatively obscure way to go about it given that most audiences probably don't watch the Clone Wars and Rebels(I admit I'v only sceen a few scenes) but I spose you could argue that might be preferred, start relatively small in a fashion that won't be picked up on outside of more hardcore fans and won't turn into a negative PR storm.

Thanks buddy I threw this together off the cuff one evening and I'm glad it worked out

I just finished Cobra cry season 3 so I might try to do one for that too but I don't know if I'll be able to recapture the magic haha

watched it and loved it. Hilarious

If not for the fuckery of Chapter 15 (S2E7,) I would say that Mandalorian might be the best thing I've seen on TV.

Yeah...sequels will not be retconned

The movies made 5 billion, the toys, the comics, the books are doing well. The
2 parks in Cali/Florida.

Nope, Disney isn’t doing it. They are not going to do it for the man babies who are not happy with the sequels

But hey, keep dreaming!

If Ahsoka time jumps, it’ll be to save Ezra, not retcon the movies

And does anyone want Lucas to direct another movie? He got shit on for the prequels.

Oh and that source? Up there with Mike Zeroh!

A kind of "soft retconn" does seem like it might be the answer though.

If they come out with a press release or just drop it into a show/film making it very clear whats happened then you do get the sense they will reap what they sowed in terms of trying to make Starwars a bit political issue, a negative PR storm claiming this is bending to the will of bigoted alt right toxic fanbases.

You slip it in slowly though, building the changes little by little until the sequels timeline can't really work and perhaps that can be avoided?

2 parks in Cali/Florida.

Nope, Disney isn’t doing it. They are not going to do it for the man babies who are not happy with the sequels

But hey, keep dreaming!

And does anyone want Lucas to direct another movie? He got shit on for the prequels.

I don’t want him back, no. Not a fan of any of the prequels. (Including Solo and R1.) OG trilogy and Mando are SW now and I don’t personally want Lucas any further involved.

Lucas also borderline ruined Return of the Jedi by inserting that dreadful CGI musical sequence in the first act. It’s almost unwatchable and destroys the tone of about half the movie

I did have a sneaking suspision that there might be some kind of timeline shift in the future if the sequels were to be erased which would be rather ironic given Abrams history with Trek.

That does seem like a relatively obscure way to go about it given that most audiences probably don't watch the Clone Wars and Rebels(I admit I'v only sceen a few scenes) but I spose you could argue that might be preferred, start relatively small in a fashion that won't be picked up on outside of more hardcore fans and won't turn into a negative PR storm.
didn't X-Men do that? Erase their first trilogy and spinoff through time travel?

2 parks in Cali/Florida.

But hey, keep dreaming!

You might want to pump the brakes on sequel trilogy toys doing well. They sell terribly. So much so that Hasbro has included zero ST characters for their 50th anniversary Black release. Baby Yoda and Mando drive Disney toy sales now.

Back