Television THE MANDALORIAN Season 2 (Gina Carano Fired Due to Her Social Media Posts)

Rate season 2 of The Mandalorian

• Total voters
“Let’s be a dad, you guys”

Loved it. Do more

Thanks buddy I threw this together off the cuff one evening and I'm glad it worked out

I just finished Cobra cry season 3 so I might try to do one for that too but I don't know if I'll be able to recapture the magic haha

Finally just finished watching it all, gonna have fun going through this thread.. looking forward to seeing Clippy's video review lol.

Finally just finished watching it all, gonna have fun going through this thread.. looking forward to seeing Clippy's video review lol.
lol not so much a review as me drunkingly trying to recant things that happened, I think I covered the important stuff :p

lol not so much a review as me drunkingly trying to recant things that happened, I think I covered the important stuff :p
<Lmaoo>It was great, enjoyed it much.. You should straight sue those sick Disney fucks for stealing your Fat Boba design!
tumblr_pcqjowfFKJ1w0mq4go2_r1_500.gifv

Been avoiding this thread till after watching Mandalorian. Just finished binging it with the wife over the last ten or so days. Fucking great show. I can’t believe something actually made me care about Star Wars again after Rian Johnson and JJ Abrams figuratively killed my mom and raped my dad. Star Wars was completely dead to me after episodes 8 & 9 and Solo. Now I’m just like “I need more Mandalorian!”

Been avoiding this thread till after watching Mandalorian. Just finished binging it with the wife over the last ten or so days. Fucking great show. I can’t believe something actually made me care about Star Wars again after Rian Johnson and JJ Abrams figuratively killed my mom and raped my dad. Star Wars was completely dead to me after episodes 8 & 9 and Solo. Now I’m just like “I need more Mandalorian!”

As I posted in the MegaThread:.
What kind of EU do you want to get your fix?

I thought it was better than the first. After the first episode it popped. Watched it in a day. (Gina Carano still has to go. She's terrible.)

Back