Television THE MANDALORIAN Season 2 (Gina Carano Fired Due to Her Social Media Posts)

Rate season 2 of The Mandalorian

• Total voters
Wyatt-Earp-1926.jpg

Wyatt-Earp-1926.jpg

Andrey-Stepanov2.jpg
Mando. Nice.

The costume designers best be using stretchy panels and lots of them.

Can't wait to see if Boba Fett survived the sarlacc pit monster, if Baby Yoda learns a few words, if live action Ahsoka appears, what happened to the remaining Mandos.

Mando needs to upgrade his ship from the Razor Crest which is damn fugly. Sell more toys that way.

What's these rumors about second half of season 2 isn't even about Mando?

Tension on the set?

Tell me more.

What's these rumors about second half of season 2 isn't even about Mando?

Tension on the set?

Tell me more.
It's doubtful... & nobody really knows anything, so it's probably just rumors. Where'd you hear it? Fooking Collider or something?

Now if they did do something like that... it could work with the right person to fill those shoes.

ahsoka-grown-up-2-jpg.798611

boba-fett-mandalorian.jpg

Attachments

• Ahsoka grown up 2.jpg
    Ahsoka grown up 2.jpg
    375.5 KB · Views: 228
Boba vs Mando one on one would be so cool.

The Mandalorian’ fans want Gina Carano fired for “mocking trans people

https://www.nme.com/news/tv/the-man...carano-fired-for-mocking-trans-people-2752622

Damn. Those people are awful. Do what we want you to do exactly the way we want it done or we'll try to get you fired.

I just imagine your average trans person reading that stuff and having the same reaction as me.

Maybe I am just too much of a cis gender white male shitlord to see how this behaviour is positive in any way.

Damn. Those people are awful. Do what we want you to do exactly the way we want it done or we'll try to get you fired.

I just imagine your average trans person reading that stuff and having the same reaction as me.

Maybe I am just too much of a cis gender white male shitlord to see how this behaviour is positive in any way.
I agree it's over the top and scary the way this world is going

You fuckin sneeze wrong and your cancelled

Back