The man that killed Cain's career!

ElLunico

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
This idiot is the reason Cain's career is over. I almost broke my back watching this shit lol. How the hell is that useful in fighting? swinging 200 lb kettle like a caveman wtf Cain?

IIBbc-2OsrZx.gif

The picker-bell. Because strawberries need attention too.

I made a funny.

<{yearp}>

I've always said. There seems to be so many charlatans involved in mma. It's ridiculous. No formal training, or education. Being good at something. Or watching something alot. Does not make you an expert, and capable of properly teaching it.

Touch butt... Greasy fries...You're doing great. She's just looking for that straight left.

I think I tore a tendon just watching that.

Dude, I'm pretty sure that's legit. It has Elite in the title.

I hit kettlebell swings as a warmup for deadlifts. I was unaware they made a 203 pound kettlebell. I was also unaware that that constitutes a kettlebell swing. Looks like I gotta visit this Joe Grasso and see what's up.

That was to heavy for him, could not do it correct

if cain hadnt trained that hard he would not have been as good as he was even in the short time that he was any good

I've always said. There seems to be so many charlatans involved in mma. It's ridiculous. No formal training, or education. Being good at something. Or watching something alot. Does not make you an expert, and capable of properly teaching it.

Touch butt... Greasy fries...You're doing great. She's just looking for that straight left.
Ido didn't go to Conor. Conor went to Ido.

The dude gets a lot of hate on here when what he teaches is actually useful for the body. Is it a must for fighting? No. Is it a good supplement to add in if you have the time? Yes. What is wrong with becoming more flexible?

Bro science killed Canes" career. This is why you gotta" stay away from all these so called expert coaches and nutritionist who charge you an arm and a leg for shit they probably Google online.

Back